Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: sleepRate me (Pic) Can i slay in bars?
[Image: -fj9V4oP_400x400.jpg]
can't see anything mate

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
no, girls will see you as a beta cuck
you need RTT to stand a chance

roids, tats, tan

is this actually you tho

[Image: dsc.png]
No

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
You can slay for sure. All you need is confidence.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
can't see anything mate
You're not ugly. But IMO you looks a bit beta. Try bulking up and start taking fin for hair.

Assuming this is your ofc.

You probably won't slay sorry.
exercise to get a bigger body and wider neck, clean up your stubble,  a nice haircut, improve your style, and consider jaw implants to increase the sex appeal of your face

-Names of all the people I use as an example will either be directly in my posts or in the file name of the photo

I only have one objective: to find what makes someone attractive. I want to share what I have learned with others and maybe learn something in the process. Good luck Looksmaxing!

DATABASE OF FACE MEASUREMENTS (Men): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

MEASURING CHART W/ INACCURACY TABLE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

What to do and how it works: http://looksmax.net/Thread-THE-IRIS-METH...-IMPORTANT
I think you look pretty good, just at this photo way too much of a "good guy" facial expression.

My biggest advice would be to take care of your hairline and build some muscle, so pretty much typical looksmaxing. If you improve both of this + good game, confidence etc I'll definitely answer yes.
right around average maybe slightly above in that pic given pretty clean cut. you can probably get some tail but you won't slay. choose your bars wisely for maximum output. i.e.- don't go to a popular bar that's bound to be full of chads  and already established groups of people if you're trying to get laid.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(04-16-2018, 11:14 PM)forever_incel Wrote: choose your bars wisely
"Craft beer only"

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
i can't see his pic someone save and repost?

[Image: tenor.gif]
(04-17-2018, 12:37 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: "Craft beer only"

Grimes

+ dive bars

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Legit why can't some of us see this pic?

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(04-18-2018, 05:34 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Legit why can't some of us see this pic?
It literally keeps appearing and disappearing for me. I have no idea why. It's hosted on Twitter.