Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: HāfucelPhenibut
Phenibut is legit for mentalcels.
Socially anxiouscels, shycels, low dopaminecels, depressedcels, introvertcels, etc. can have a glimpse of what it feels like to be NT while on this drug.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your use of phenibut, proceed with caution and use at your own risk. If you are a dumbass and fuck yourself up with phenibut, you have no one to blame but yourself. Understand the risks of this product. As long as you follow the rules and respect phenibut instead of abusing it, you should (most likely) be fine. 

Caution: 

1. Long term effects are not known. I think it probably does approximately the same damage to you as alcohol does, but don't quote me on this. Phenibut might give you ass cancer in 50 years. We don't know. 
  2. Do your own research on this product and double check everything I write before purchasing and trying it. I recommend searching around on the nootropics and phenibut subreddits for more info, though I'll try to write everything I know in this thread. 
  3. Never drink any alcohol while on phenibut, it multiplies drunkenness by a lot and you can get fucked up very easily on very few drinks. Just don't drink tbh. 
  4. Use only once, maybe twice maximum per week and never on consecutive days, leave at least a couple of days or more between uses to give your brain some rest. If you become addicted to this stuff then you're retarded, it's actually very difficult to become addicted to phenibut "by accident" because the effects are slow to come and slow to wear off unlike other drugs where you get an insane hit immediately. If you choose to use phenibut more often than you're supposed to then you have nobody to blame but yourself, so stay away from this drug if you are either very low IQ or have an insanely addictive personality or have a level of willpower close to that of a sea sponge. Also, after several uses, give yourself a month or two of a break before using it again. 
  5. Everybody has a different "sweet spot" in regards to the amount of phenibut they need to ingest in order to get into the zone. Don't be dumb, start with a low dose first: 500mg may be a good initial dose. If you can't feel a thing, bump it up a notch. My personal sweet spot is 1g, for others it may be 750mg, 1.5g, 2g, etc. Some people on the internet recommend you to start with 2g, that's a retarded advice which you should not follow.  
  6. I recommend using phenibut as a teacher, not as a band-aid. In other words, observe your actions when you are under the influence of phenibut. Observe what works, and try to emulate your phenibut behaviour when not on phenibut. It's very difficult to do as you become a totally different person but you really should try to view this like training wheels towards a more NT personality rather than being dependent solely on phenibut in order to be NT. 
  7. YMMV.
Effect: 
  1. Makes your day happy for no real reason, you're just happy to be alive, breathing the air, listening to the birds singing, looking at the bright colours of the day, everything just feels nice. 
  2. IDGAF level increased through the roof. Your behaviour changes, you perform certain actions with ease that might have been too difficult and too out of your comfort zone when sober. You become pretty much NT.
  3. Some people describe being on phenibut as "like being drunk without the bad effects of being drunk". Phenibut doesn't make you retarded, all your cognitive functions are intact, but you give way less fucks about everything. 
  4. Some people use phenibut just for its effect on sleep quality. This is the only thing that gets me to sleep like a baby. 
  5. Although I cannot personally confirm this, there are numerous accounts on the Internet of people claiming that phenibut turns them into sex gods. Last longer in bed, sex becomes more enjoyable and wild. Women on phenibut allegedly have stronger orgasms. 
  6. Some people claim their voice sounds nicer when on phenibut. I really don't know tbh, what I do know is that on several occasions my voice broke after nights partying with phenibut. I don't know if it's solely because I shouted/used my voice more than I normally do or if phenibut actually does something weird to your voice, but I digress. 
  7. I don't know if this is common or not as I don't recall reading this in my research before trying phenibut, but for me personally, phenibut doesn't just amp up the good emotions, but also the bad ones, i.e. if someone pisses me off, then I get unusually upset about it which is kind of paradoxical in a drug that is supposed to make you give less fucks, but this might be just me tbh. 
How to use:
  1. Works best on an empty stomach taken with a large cup of strong coffee. Phenibut makes you a little drowsy.
  2. Wait a while before eating any food after taking phenibut, something like 30 minutes to an hour to leave time for your body to absorb the phenibut without getting interrupted by food digestion. 
  3. Time it several hours before you want the effect to take place. This actually depends on the person, several hours is what most people need to feel the effects but I start feeling the effects within minutes especially when on an empty stomach, though ofc maybe there's some placebo at play too. 
  4. Some people like to split their doses (take some now then some more a few hours later), I don't do this but you might want to try that out to see if it works for you. 
Where to buy: I get mine from Nootropics Depot which is a legit company that I trust in terms of quality control and purity etc. They have a small discount code: REDDITS which always works. 

BTW, even though you take the exact same dose, the effect might be different on two different occasions. I always take 1g, but on some days it feels stronger than on others. This is not uncommon and other people have reported this too. 

What happens when you get addicted to phenibut: you need bigger and bigger doses to get any effect from it. On days you don't take it, you feel like an absolute piece of shit. You need to gradually taper off. Don't be dumb and don't get addicted to phenibut. 

PS: I recommend keeping track of your phenibut usage on some kind of a calendar. I have records of every single one of my phenibut uses since the first time I took it, all stored on a spreadsheet. It's easy to lose track otherwise, this way it gives you the ability to stand back and look at the bigger picture and judge whether or not you might want to take a month off to be on the safe side and cut your brain some slack. 

Keeping notes of the effects you felt on each dose will also help you judge the correct amount that you need per dose eventually. I noticed that taking more than 1g really didn't change much, in fact taking too much (e.g. 2g for me instead of 1g) can make the experience worse, not better. The effect in regards to dosage forms a bell curve, you gotta find the top of that bell. 

PPS: Phenibut is very acid stuff. Coffee is also very acid. This is obviously not very friendly to your stomach and you'll likely feel slight to moderate discomfort depending on how tough your stomach is. There is another form of phenibut (not HCL, which is the more common version that I'm taking, but FAA) which IIRC is less acid, look it up yourself if you're interested, haven't tried it personally so I can't tell you much about it. 

Take care.
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: dsc.png]

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]

<3

nobody cares about me

<3