Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: loirtiVRedpill me on gaining muscle/weight/steroids, share some redpill reads. BMI 17 here
So I finished my exams and gonna have some time to take care of my weight/frame. Currently I'm acutally lazy to come back just right now, but probably will motivate myself soon.

I used to lift and "bulk" (or more like struggle with bulking) for 1,5 year. But I started as a total beginner, it took me half a year to even learn how to do the basic exercises properly and finally realizing I need to take care of my diet too lol.
No stunning effects. At best I weighed 2 kilos more than now (58). Altough I looked quite better, it definitely made a difference. And I really used to feel better, after all the bluepilled advice about doing sports is kind of true lol.
I used to do PPL or Upper-Lower around 3 times a week (and FBW for a while after a break). Been following the bluepill advice (e.g. r/gainit) - trying to eat 500 calories above my needs, but usually failed with that and I mostly ate barely above my needs. Protein shakes to consume ~ 130g every day, no roids obviously

Anyway, I want some noticable results. Redpill me. And even tho I won't be Zyzz, my bmi is fucking 17, I look really slim, not just slim. I need to gain anyway.

Is bulking a meme? How much should I eat? Legit ways to boost apetite? Becouse I will definitely struggle with it.
How to lift strictly  in order to looksmax? That's obviously the #1 thing I want, but like I said I need to gain overal weight anyway.
I'm kind of super slim at every part of the body.
Should I start roids? Which ones?  Link me to some basic legit info about them, becouse I'm a total newbie.
Spread meals as much as possible if you aren’t eating enough. You can take a mass gainer when you wake up and before bed, other caloric dense foods like peanut butter are good.

Everyone is different with calorie needs, 500 is a good place to start but will probably need some slight tweaking. Minimize body fat gains and maximize weight gains. Measuring yourself with a tape measure same time every day and using a scale is a good way IMO, after morning shit and before food. Cut/bulk is faster than leangains 

Steroids will get you to your goal body faster but have side effects that can really fuck looks max like hair loss. I wouldn’t consider anything more than testosterone in low-medium doses. I have no exp. using them, but will consider test. when I am healthy and have more confidence in my form/mechanics
just inject bro-realrob

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
500kcals over TDEE is WAY too much for natural bulking. 300 is about the tops you should consider. 500+ is a steroid bulk, period. If you were gaining pure LBM at 500 over, you'd put on 52lbs in a year - more than 2x the highest ever recorded amount.

Honestly, even 300+ is really going to put on some fat too. But some fat gain is almost unavoidable. But 300+ is going to give you 5/6 of the muscle gain with probably 1/3 of the fat gain you'd get on 500+.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
I used the gainit advice and successfully bulked from your weight to mine. I went from subhuman frame to normalcel frame which isn't too bad. 

I was also obsessed with trying to boost my T levels naturally (absorbing everything I could from anabolicmen.com) so I actually managed to bulk while doing intermittent fasting i.e. skipping breakfast since that was allegedly supposed to increase T and GH. Wasn't lifting fasted though, I always went after lunch + small preworkout, then had a postworkout after gym. 

Bulking foods were LOMAD mixed with whey, bulk powders brand 100% peanut butter + banana on bread, creatine, and the meal I had the most often (due to being easy and non time consuming to make + having all the necessary fuel for the body) was a whole grain pasta salad with: 20g of olive oil, some mayonnaise, 3 mashed boiled eggs, 100g of pasta (uncooked) and lots of veggies like broccoli tomato etc. It gets boring after a while so I added lots of chili powder cause I like spicy food. Also a bunch of allegedly T boosting stuff like ginger, turmeric powder etc. that you might read up on anabolicmen if you're interested but idk it might be cope tbh. 

Yeah anyway it worked. 

I'm not serious anymore about lifting which is the main reason I've stagnated for such a long time but I'd like to achieve something like 75kg ripped one day, maybe I should start bulking again
(05-14-2018, 01:29 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: 500kcals over TDEE is WAY too much for natural bulking. 300 is about the tops you should consider. 500+ is a steroid bulk, period. If you were gaining pure LBM at 500 over, you'd put on 52lbs in a year - more than 2x the highest ever recorded amount.

Honestly, even 300+ is really going to put on some fat too. But some fat gain is almost unavoidable. But 300+ is going to give you 5/6 of the muscle gain with probably 1/3 of the fat gain you'd get on 500+.

(05-14-2018, 01:29 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: 500kcals over TDEE is WAY too much for natural bulking. 300 is about the tops you should consider. 500+ is a steroid bulk, period. If you were gaining pure LBM at 500 over, you'd put on 52lbs in a year - more than 2x the highest ever recorded amountgo.

i plan on roiding as soon as i leave the house for college

just going to run 200-300 mg of test 

what am i in for

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(05-14-2018, 10:54 AM)Gwyn Wrote: i plan on roiding as soon as i leave the house for college

what am i in for

bald head

[Image: dsc.png]
(05-14-2018, 10:54 AM)Gwyn Wrote: i plan on roiding as soon as i leave the house for college

what am i in for
Not much in my experience. When I've run 300-350mg/wk I feel very similar. The main difference is I function better without enough sleep, and I have more energy when I don't eat food for a long time.

I have basically zero mental changes. And it doesn't affect my TDEE at all. I bulk natural at 2,500, and I bulk at 2,600 on testosterone.

If you ever decide to throw in something else, like Deca, or an oral like Anavar or TBol, you may be able to bump it up another 200kcals. But I'd watch your body fat levels closely and adjust if needed.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
Realistically, if you just want a decently above average body you don't need steroids. If you are at a point where you never truly trained knowing the fundamentals of lifting and dieting then you shouldn't take steroids. Steroids are a complement to an already set regime that enhances your muscular development to a much greater extent and often can be fucked up if you aren't careful. Look at the transformations on places like the steroids subreddit where dudes inject absurd amounts of compounds just to look slightly better than what they could have with a good regime naturally. 90% of steroid users don't have a good regimen and end up looking like dogshit

Eat in surplus, progressive overload, then diet down.

Simple.