Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioRoosh being realistic?
http://www.rooshv.com/the-wall-is-softer-than-we-think

Quote:Levels of thirst in America are higher than any other country I’ve been in. Men are so desperate for women that they will date way below their value in order to achieve a basic relationship. This means that they will not only accept—but fight over—a spinster woman at 35 who finally has decided to stop getting pumped and dumped.

There’s another way to look at it. A man’s prime in terms of value to women falls somewhere in his 30’s. Even at this stage, when he is most attractive to women, he will still find it harder to find worthy mates than a woman the same age as him. 

There will be no redemption. There will be no comeuppance. For most of their lives, women will have it easier than us, no matter how much we work out, how many books we read, how many languages we learn, and how decent or moral or virtuous we become. I choose not to deceive myself by finding solace in the wall. I choose not to think that in ten years her life will be worse off because of how she treated me, because I know she will still have more choice in the dating market than I will have even at my peak. The truth is that any woman who rejects me today will never regret it. Even after making every mistake in the book, she will still have a man waiting for her, and I will still have to work.
Legit shocked by this. Apparently this blog post got him officially banned on TRP.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
Quote:There will be no redemption. There will be no comeuppance. For most of their lives, women will have it easier than us, no matter how much we work out, how many books we read, how many languages we learn, and how decent or moral or virtuous we become. I choose not to deceive myself by finding solace in the wall. I choose not to think that in ten years her life will be worse off because of how she treated me, because I know she will still have more choice in the dating market than I will have even at my peak. The truth is that any woman who rejects me today will never regret it. Even after making every mistake in the book, she will still have a man waiting for her, and I will still have to work.

Rock Clap

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
The wall was always bullshit tbqh. 

"Oh P R I M E men won't want to fuck a washed up 30-40yr old women"

"Muh men age like fine wine while women age like milk"

No matter how much anyone copes, women will always come out on top when you compare her to someone who is male at the same looks level. Men are expected to work in all facets of life; why would you think that dating and relationships would be any different.

He is 100% right and it's sad that most people can never truly own up to the fact that women have an inherent advantage when it comes to relationships.
Reminder that we have men taking castration drugs just to keep/regrow their hair, to maintain a decent SMV, while a bald obese woman would outdo the male by a million miles in the dating game.

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
Grimes

hiroshima pill right there

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]