Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolAlright everyone this is my final thread on this forum.
Hey guys,

Tomorrow I'm selling looksmax for 10k in bitcoins.

This will mark the end of a 35 year journey of hard work and persistence.

My departing post is this. Lots of people on this forum believe that looks/money/status is what makes a man, but in reality they could not be more wrong. The concept of being neurotypical seemingly enrages the users of this forum. When I first joined this forum when it was owned by @Catfishman and @pinkunicorn I was quickly sucked into the culture of believing that it's all looks. In reality, my heightened confidence meant that women also offered to post on this account, in order to increase my post count when I wasn't online. So the brutal blackpill is that all my posts are nuclear vanta hiroshima earth shaking hydro fusion silverpills from legit females, and they should be treated and stressed as such.

I'll finish this with a mention of @Xiare (chestbrah). He has helped me invaluably in boosting my confidence. 
"People said I couldn't go gym" - Chestbrah

See you guys on the other side!

xoxo

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(02-25-2018, 02:56 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Hey guys,

Tomorrow I'm selling looksmax for 10k in bitcoins.

This will mark the end of a 35 year journey of hard work and persistence.

My departing post is this. Lots of people on this forum believe that looks/money/status is what makes a man, but in reality they could not be more wrong. The concept of being neurotypical seemingly enrages the users of this forum. When I first joined this forum when it was owned by @Catfishman and @pinkunicorn I was quickly sucked into the culture of believing that it's all looks. In reality, my heightened confidence meant that women also offered to post on this account, in order to increase my post count when I wasn't online. So the brutal blackpill is that all my posts are nuclear vanta hiroshima earth shaking hydro fusion silverpills from legit females, and they should be treated and stressed as such.

I'll finish this with a mention of @Xiare (chestbrah). He has helped me invaluably in boosting my confidence. 
"People said I couldn't go gym" - Chestbrah

See you guys on the other side!

xoxo
Nic2

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

Thanks for being so good to us mommy
[Image: PBvdIeP.gif]

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Post pictures for rate better, how do u look like?
(02-25-2018, 03:42 PM)twisty Wrote: Post pictures for rate better, how do u look like?

He is PSL 6
(02-25-2018, 03:45 PM)Rickson Wrote: He is PSL 6

Who sent you full face pics of me? 

@forever_incel you piece of shit

(02-25-2018, 03:46 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Who sent you full face pics of me? 

you told me you were psl 6 a few threads back
(02-25-2018, 03:45 PM)Rickson Wrote: He is PSL 6

Though he is like pls 7, from what i read
(02-25-2018, 03:49 PM)Rickson Wrote: you told me you were psl 6 a few threads back

ah ok 
well yeah I just get paranoid rly easily because I've only sent a few ppl full face pics tbh and I trusted them

vitriol on the verge of a mental breakdown

Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(02-25-2018, 03:46 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Who sent you full face pics of me? 

I would never betray you mommy

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(02-25-2018, 04:47 PM)forever_incel Wrote: I would never betray you mommy

fr you shouldn't have sent me his pics bro, thats unethical

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-25-2018, 05:01 PM)Rickson Wrote: fr you shouldn't have sent me his pics bro, thats unethical

[Image: giphy.gif]

Is there a secret curry group chat?
show ur pics vitriol, show me its not over for me
(02-25-2018, 03:07 PM)Vitriol Wrote: [Image: PBvdIeP.gif]

Link to source video pls

(02-25-2018, 08:02 PM)PizzaLad Wrote: Link to source video pls

need this too @Vitriol

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
@PizzaLad
@I_hate_vitriol

he's a total chad, be forewarned
#gaymax
#metoo

https://www.xvideos.com/video33737925/st...rking_more

You're a pussy

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
(02-28-2018, 11:29 AM)Vitriol Wrote: @PizzaLad
@I_hate_vitriol

he's a total chad, be forewarned
#gaymax
#metoo

https://www.xvideos.com/video33737925/st...rking_more

Rock Clap