Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: CopeForLifeWhat makes Ivanka Trump look so high class? What's her PSL rating?
Her husband posts here boyos
Spread it to the white house

His username is @Labrot

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
Ivanka used to post here as well @Tumblrina

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

(02-08-2018, 03:26 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Ivanka used to post here as well @Tumblrina

Hey man we got a court order not to reveal this...

see you in LA county jail

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
(02-08-2018, 03:27 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Hey man we got a court order not to reveal this...

see you in LA county jail
I'm already posting from there.

Please bring vaseline. I'm out.

(02-08-2018, 03:15 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Only a blonde woman can be PSL8 can’t be over a PSL6 
Kiss

Fix’d

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
White + non deformed
"looking high class" is the biggest cope i have ever read, it is not scientifically based, just mental masturbation from PSL. and yeah, she is ugly but she dresses nicely, that's why she is "high class"

Laugh2