Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: jer9816Rate me
(05-16-2018, 02:57 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: I had the same reaction, especially on the second pic

His mouth is strangely shaped and something about the head shape strikes me as slightly odd too 

But he is groom maxed and his eye area is OK, also his forward growth is OK 

That's enough to put him above average

Just his mouth and nose prevent him from being PSL 6 imo

http://imgur.com/kY82Ghv

Here’s an alternative to the second photo.  Camera isn’t as close to my face
(05-16-2018, 03:08 PM)Gwyn Wrote: I'm 6'2 buddy

you look like a plastic doll gone wrong

very uncanny valley

you're probably an aspie who sits around expecting to get mires only to be rejected for how werid he looks

I get irl mires hence the lack of a presence on these websites.  Poast face and physique or troll elsewhere streetshitter
(05-16-2018, 03:12 PM)jer9816 Wrote: I get irl mires hence the lack of a presence on these websites.  Poast face and physique or troll elsewhere streetshitter

If you get mires irl you wouldn't bother positing in websites like this

its over for you banger

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(05-16-2018, 03:13 PM)Gwyn Wrote: If you get mires irl you wouldn't bother positing in websites like this

its over for you banger

Mayb I do both streetshitter.  Now poast face pussy
(05-16-2018, 03:11 PM)jer9816 Wrote: http://imgur.com/kY82Ghv

Here’s an alternative to the second photo.  Camera isn’t as close to my face

Yeah I stand by my rating of 5.5 

You're definitely above average for reasons stated above but idk I can't say I like the way you look 

No offense btw just honest unfiltered thoughts, you'd probably mog me to oblivion IRL anyway if that makes you feel better 

Please don't start insulting my sushi eating family lmfao
(05-16-2018, 03:21 PM)jer9816 Wrote: Mayb I do both streetshitter.  Now poast face pussy
im ugly as fuck but that is more than irrelevant

the real question is here is that you are a narcy 4.

(05-16-2018, 03:22 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: Yeah I stand by my rating of 5.5 

You're definitely above average for reasons stated above but idk I can't say I like the way you look 

No offense btw just honest unfiltered thoughts, you'd probably mog me IRL anyway if that makes you feel better 

Please don't start insulting my sushi eating family lmfao
None taken bruv.  You’re not a troll like the other guy

(05-16-2018, 03:23 PM)Gwyn Wrote: im ugly as fuck but that is more than irrelevant

the real question is here is that you are a narcy 4.

I said poast face you shitskinned streetshitter
(05-16-2018, 03:24 PM)jer9816 Wrote: None taken bruv.  You’re not a troll like the other guy

I said poast face you shitskinned streetshitter
just fucking cage at you if you think im posting my face to some disease ridden narcy 4 with manlet rage

@Gwyn he isn't below 5, stop coping