Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: xuvoRate me?
I'm new here, I'm 17. I've tried chewing and mewing and shit but I'm not sure if I'm mewing correctly. I just don't know how to collect all the saliva to the palate. Anyway, here's me, I'm really asymmetric, is there any way I can fix this that doesn't require surgery? It also appears as if though my right cheek is fatter than my left cheek, how do I fix this, again, without surgery. I'm skinny as well but I'm working on it. Is it over for me? Do I ought to just commit suicide? Ignore the hearts. 

Also, please don't roast me. I'm a high inhibition anxietycel

[Image: hnXpluL.png]
5.373455/10

might be failoed from ur pic

you sohuld probably get a tan
long midfacecel. Run Just be white game

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
psl5 in this pic. above average but long midface and you look too pale. also need to hit the gym. you do have potential. you will likely get more robust and your features will come in place more. def start hitting the gym now. prime age. get some sun as well. a natural tan will do wonders to your appeal.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
above average, bad photo too

with stylemaxxed hair, a bit of eyebrow filling, a bit of a tan and a gymcelled body you should be psl 6+

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]