Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: C75Rate/Improvements
https://imgur.com/a/xoe411t

Rate and what can I do to improve (surgery or otherwise)
fat grafting to upper eyelid

going outside

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
What he said + you don't pull the squint frauding very well, it's too obvious and gives off a douchebaggy vibe, you look good in pic 4 with rested eyes.

Masculine and GL facial features

Strong chin, good forward growth, decent eye area 

PSL 6.5~7 imo 

Tbh I'd just work on getting a Chad body and forget about face altogether if I were you

I can't tell what your skin tone is, looks drastically different in the different lightings, but maybe a carotenoid tan to consider
oh for fucks sake

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
WThere was a phase of incels joining not too long ago (me, some others). Now is the phase of good looking people joining. What’s next? Male models?
Can someone rate me I’m new to this whole red pill,black pill, LMS stuff and thankful for it. It has opened my eyes. Where and how do I post pic
(05-16-2018, 09:32 AM)laflame Wrote: WThere was a phase of incels joining not too long ago (me, some others). Now is the phase of good looking people joining. What’s next? Male models?

Its always been like this. Of all the people ive seen in my time in the PSLsphere, I can only think of 2 or 3 legitimately ugly individuals, and they became memes in the community as a result.

Ive always suspected PSL of attracting mentally ill narcissists, including myself, but seeing this more and more just confirms it. The great irony, actually ugly people arent even visting these places. Theyre all on reddit and shit like that.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(05-16-2018, 09:40 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: Its always been like this. Of all the people ive seen in my time in the PSLsphere, I can only think of 2 or 3 legitimately ugly individuals, and they became memes in the community as a result.

Ive always suspected PSL of attracting mentally ill narcissists, including myself, but seeing this more and more just confirms it. The great irony, actually ugly people arent even visting these places. Theyre all on reddit and shit like that.

Actually a very legit theory. I’ve yet to see anyone TOO ugly. I’m sure that I’m not as ugly as the guys you saw, but I am for sure on the uglier side.
PSL 6.5 - 7

[Image: dsc.png]
(05-16-2018, 07:43 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: oh for fucks sake

(05-16-2018, 09:40 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: Its always been like this. Of all the people ive seen in my time in the PSLsphere, I can only think of 2 or 3 legitimately ugly individuals, and they became memes in the community as a result.

im quite uniroincally deformed and have been called ugly to my face

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(05-16-2018, 07:33 AM)Hāfucel Wrote: What he said + you don't pull the squint frauding very well, it's too obvious and gives off a douchebaggy vibe, you look good in pic 4 with rested eyes.

Masculine and GL facial features

Strong chin, good forward growth, decent eye area 

PSL 6.5~7 imo 

Tbh I'd just work on getting a Chad body and forget about face altogether if I were you

I can't tell what your skin tone is, looks drastically different in the different lightings, but maybe a carotenoid tan to consider

My body is decently above average (lifting p consistently for 3 years + sports) I just feel like with body there isn't that big of a chance to show my body compared to my face. How big of a difference does a carotenoid tan make and does it end up with an even skin tone?
(05-16-2018, 09:32 AM)laflame Wrote: WThere was a phase of incels joining not too long ago (me, some others). Now is the phase of good looking people joining. What’s next? Male models?

I mean I've never had a relationship so idk
(05-16-2018, 12:46 PM)C75 Wrote: I mean I've never had a relationship so idk

Doesn’t matter, that doesn’t really mean you’re bad looking. 

Are you autistic and bad socially or what’s the deal? Your face isn’t the problem so either you aren’t looking for one or you have some other problem.
(05-16-2018, 12:58 PM)laflame Wrote: Doesn’t matter, that doesn’t really mean you’re bad looking. 

Are you autistic and bad socially or what’s the deal? Your face isn’t the problem so either you aren’t looking for one or you have some other problem.

Kind of a combination of both but I never can seem to escalate a casual attraction into a relationship and most instances where I have come close I have fallen flat. Not sure exactly how to address that because in general, I am the one who is expected to be proactive when I never really seem to be able to.
(05-16-2018, 01:04 PM)C75 Wrote: Kind of a combination of both but I never can seem to escalate a casual attraction into a relationship and most instances where I have come close I have fallen flat. Not sure exactly how to address that because in general, I am the one who is expected to be proactive when I never really seem to be able to.

You probably take way too long to show more interest in them or become boring.

Just gotta say fuck it and do what you think others would do.
(05-16-2018, 01:08 PM)laflame Wrote: You probably take way too long to show more interest in them or become boring.

That makes sense, thanks homie
(05-16-2018, 12:45 PM)C75 Wrote: My body is decently above average (lifting p consistently for 3 years + sports) I just feel like with body there isn't that big of a chance to show my body compared to my face. How big of a difference does a carotenoid tan make and does it end up with an even skin tone?

I'd recommend downloading FaceApp and screwing around with the Spark and Hollywood filters 

When I use those filters, usually two things happen: it changes my skin tone slightly and darkens my eyebrows slightly 

Plus some other slight changes in shapes etc 

Might do the same for you so you can see if changing your skin tone might be worth it
(05-16-2018, 01:08 PM)laflame Wrote: You probably take way too long to show more interest in them or become boring.

how exactly do I show interest? I mean like many others I came here because I thought I was ugly looking then told otherwise that I am looking normal. But I never had a girlfriend even when I have more or less normal circle of friends
(05-16-2018, 02:38 PM)incellord1 Wrote: how exactly do I show interest? I mean like many others I came here because I thought I was ugly looking then told otherwise that I am looking normal. But I never had a girlfriend even when I have more or less normal circle of friends

Eh I’ve had some expirience with girls but I’m still a virgin and have never been in a relationship. Ask one of the guys who have girlfriends. 

@forever_incel
@Vitriol
@myster_meat_pua
@TheGreatCornholio

I think you have to have a certain basic level of attractiveness, or at least potential to care. I mean a legit PSL 2, really has no hope. So why would they ever even bother. You kind of have to know you're at least close to average with the hope of becoming well above.

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.