Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Backtracker14(RATE) and also DHT and estrogen supression during puberty (proviron)(letrozole)
Hello
I turned 17 in may and I still think I'm not done growing, so what benifits can I expect from taking 25mg proviron daily? Im also looking into AI's for heightmaxxxing since I'm still shorter than my dad (men on both sides of my family are at least 180cm tall with multiple on either side being closer to 200 while I'm only around 177cm) but I was also fat during early puberty due to consuming a shit ton of soda and candy and chips and all that shit(like insane amounts)and I also think I have a very small amount of gyno but I've since lost a lot of weight thanks to pressure from parents, I work out daily (push ups and a 20kg dumbbell) and I get comments on my arms a lot I was also always considered above average in attractiveness even when fat so here are pics of me for you to give me your honest opinion 

http://imgur.com/a/C5ByEzf (frontal pics including accidental selfies to show my true image)
http://imgur.com/R7xhozC (most recent side profile)

Do you think i could get a stronger brow ridge and more masculine features with proviron alone? If not do you think it would be achievable with test?
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,,