Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: RicksonDo ugly guys even exist?
Everywhere I go I am surrounded by PSL 6.5-7/8's its killing me

Competition for girls has never been so fierce 

I have never seen a legit ugly guy, I don't know where most people on this forum are based but where I am from in the U.K. there are model tier guys almost everywhere I am fucking drowning 

At this point its surgery maxxing or death
(01-21-2018, 05:52 PM)Rickson Wrote: Everywhere I go I am surrounded by PSL 6.5-7/8's its killing me

I have never seen a legit ugly guy, I don't know where most people on this forum are based but where I am from in the U.K. there are model tier guys almost everywhere I am fucking drowning 

Lol UK is full of incels

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
Grimes

If you are in the UK I'm not believing this for a second. I have never seen a western country with more subhumans in my life.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(01-21-2018, 06:05 PM)forever_incel Wrote: Grimes

If you are in the UK I'm not believing this for a second. I have never seen a western country with more subhumans in my life.

In almost any social setting I will see mostly solid 6.5-7 chadlites, most guys are also 6ft +

The ''ugly'' guys don't go out to clubs and bars
(01-21-2018, 06:03 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: Lol UK is full of incels

Its full of a lot of top tier looking guys, 6-7 psl is very common here in most areas
(01-21-2018, 06:12 PM)Rickson Wrote: Its full of a lot of top tier looking guys, 6-7 psl is very common here in most areas

I have been to the nicest parts of london (westminster, chelsea, knighstbridge etc) and the people there still weren't that impressive looking.

looksmaxxed psl6-7's are fairly common in any nice area.

(01-21-2018, 06:12 PM)Rickson Wrote: Its full of a lot of top tier looking guys, 6-7 psl is very common here in most areas
lel mate all my friends from Greece where incels and lost their Vs in UK.

UK is full of incels all of psl agrees. Come to denmark to see the real super chads

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
(01-21-2018, 06:14 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: lel mate all my friends from Greece where incels and lost their Vs in UK.

UK is full of incels all of psl agrees. Come to denmark to see the real super chads

lol this. if you think you are seeing 6+s everywhere in the UK it's over if you go to a scando country.

(01-21-2018, 06:14 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: lel mate all my friends from Greece where incels and lost their Vs in UK.

whats the average guy like over there
I’m Australia every single guy is an RTT chad. All the manlets and sub 7s just stay home

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
lol I do a STEM course in the UK there are plenty of legit ugly guys (sub5)

Most niggas are (shockingly obvious) average 

If your sample size is only clubs at nice areas ofc its gonna seem like any guy is above average 

And just like there’s not that many legit gl guys there’s not that many legit ugly guys 

However you don’t have to be legit ugly to be incel or subhuman 

You can be average looking with nothing really wrong with ur face but kuck vibes or complete lack of harmony will make u subhuman
Lots of subhumans in day to day life. Less subhumans in social settings, which incidentally is where people meet, so yes, competition is stiff.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
yes i am one of them

[Image: tenor.gif]
If you're "surrounded by" PSL 8s, then take heart that's all in your head. Since it's statistically impossible for there to be more than about 150 PSL 8s in your entire country.

60 mil peeps /2 (women) 30 mil men. 75% are too old or young to be PSL 8. 8 million eligible. PSL 8 (1/50,000)*(8 mil) = 160.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(01-21-2018, 05:52 PM)Rickson Wrote: Everywhere I go I am surrounded by PSL 6.5-7/8's its killing me

They don't exist. Nobody can see them. Including yourself.

People are going to do what the fuck they're going to do anyway, wether you accept or not, whether you move on or not. So just accept it and move on.
(01-22-2018, 05:51 PM)NonBrit Wrote: They don't exist. Nobody can see them. Including yourself.

Good reply

<3

I'm right here boyo  eyebrow
Good thread

<3

(04-14-2018, 03:09 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Good thread

no, shit thread

stop bumpfagging