Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: EverythingMattersDid I just cuck myself?
Fuck my life boys, I'm 17 and I think I have made a huge mistake by not getting on steroids before, FUCKKKKK
Facemog is more important

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
(06-11-2017, 08:53 PM)GokuBlack94 Wrote: Facemog is more important

I have a great face(no brag) got rater a minimum of 7.5/10 over at Lookism but I feel like a guy mogs me so hard when he has a better body, in all honesty I feel like body is more important than face cuz everyone irl is bluepilled and when guys/girls look at a nicer body they automatically think he's better as a better looking face is controversial and is not imminent
(06-11-2017, 08:57 PM)EverythingMatters Wrote: I have a great face(no brag) got rater a minimum of 7.5/10 over at Lookism but I feel like a guy mogs me so hard when he has a better body, in all honesty I feel like body is more important than face cuz everyone irl is bluepilled and when guys/girls look at a nicer body they automatically think he's better as a better looking face is controversial and is not imminent

Girls don't care that much about body you don't have to be a roidcel.

Also stop being an autist and enjoy your good looks. I am barely average and still incel at 23,

Enjoy life and don't obsess about looks too much

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
ascended chad

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
I hate seeing GL people being autistic about their looks 

When you're GL you shouldn't have the luxury to be autistic about your looks
highly legit poster

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]