Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolRate her body. NSFW NUDE!!!!
[Image: bF12bfT.png]

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
(12-08-2017, 12:15 PM)Vitriol Wrote: [Image: bF12bfT.png]

Is it weird, that I can deduct that shes low intelligence based on the fat distribution on her boobs.
(12-08-2017, 12:57 PM)Temporal-Being Wrote: Is it weird, that I can deduct that shes low intelligence based on the fat distribution on her boobs.

Wouldn't really say it's weird, but then again I have a PHD in breast analysis.

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
(12-08-2017, 12:59 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Wouldn't really say it's weird, but then again I have a PHD in breast analysis.

Am I coping if I say 3/10
(12-08-2017, 01:04 PM)Temporal-Being Wrote: Am I coping if I say 3/10

Lenient. I was leaning towards 2-3.

And you call me the white knight. LOL.

3/10
8.5-9

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
thicker thighs/ass then ideal

still amazing as is though
too old
too fat
pretty close to ideal for me tbqh

if she had more ass she'd be ideal

lol @ that bellybutton piercing tho. hits close to home.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
9.5/10

And you 3 guys, wtf
are you joking

My favorite type. Big tits, while not being too heavy. Lack of butt size is unimportant to me. I only care about shape, though I can't say from this one pic. Top 1-2% body type for me.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

She's 28.

Not my GF lol but I know her.

Let's be real, by 28 most girls look like they're 55 and are fat AF these days. She's def top percentile for her age as it is and not very far from top overall.

(12-08-2017, 10:11 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Let's be real, by 28 most girls look like they're 55 and are fat AF these days. She's def top percentile for her age as it is and not very far from top overall.

This is angled, shadow play, cherry-picked photo, and I still think she's 3/10.

Objectively speaking, for a 28-year-old shes in a good shape... but it's just the age factor, you can't escape from it.

Idk but young women are so beautiful (16-19), but old women(25+) become unsightly, unbearable subhuman abominations that insult the earth that they walk on. It just blows my mind how in just a couple of years, they turn from literal physical embodiments of divine beauty, into these worn out, decaying, diseased infested mortal bodies;--- bodies that have a resemblance to some distant cousin of man, to some prehistoric hairless ape.  In a way you are met with familiarity, and at the same time you are met with a feeling of unease... you just can't help but feel like something is very wrong here...

----
(12-08-2017, 10:47 PM)Temporal-Being Wrote: This is angled, shadow play, cherry-picked photo, and I still think she's 3/10.

Objectively speaking, for a 28-year-old shes in a good shape... but it's just the age factor, you can't escape from it.

Idk but young women are so beautiful (16-19), but old women(25+) become unsightly, unbearable subhuman abominations that insult the earth that they walk on. It just blows my mind how in just a couple of years, they turn from literal physical embodiments of divine beauty, into these worn out, decaying, diseased infested mortal bodies;--- bodies that have a resemblance to some distant cousin of man, to some prehistoric hairless ape.  In a way you are met with familiarity, and at the same time you are met with a feeling of unease... you just can't help but feel like something is very wrong here...

----

One of the most brutal yellowpills from a vegan that I've ever seen.

(12-08-2017, 10:47 PM)Temporal-Being Wrote: This is angled, shadow play, cherry-picked photo, and I still think she's 3/10.

----

Rofl

just lol at this zyros tier coping

dont tell me that's your gf

Glasses

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
Literally just a tad smaller boobs and that's my ideal.
disgusting