Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: loirtiVWhat procedure for my lower third - recessed chin?
---
both #1 and #2 ^^ pics are natural, just a different posture

front: ---
  • Genioplasty? - From what I've read so far it seems like the best option to me. It's also pretty accesible (already found a surgeon in my area) and not that expensive. What do you think? And do you think I'd benefit from horizontal lengthening aswell? It may make my philtrum to chin proportions better, but on the other hand it will make my face longer - and I already have it pretty slim overally, so I'm not sure if it will be beneficial.
  • Chin Wing? - I get the idea what it does in theory, but I can't even find before&after photos. Also I have no idea if it would be a good option for me, anybody can help? I am actually located not that far away from surgeons who perform that, but it's way more expensive and invasive. But if it is a way better option than just a genioplasty, I will plan to do it instead.
  • Chin Implant? - Honestly from what I've read so far I think Sliding Genio is better. I'd personally prefer having my bone cut and moved than having a piece of plastic there. But correct me if I'm wrong and if you think I should consider chin implant instead. 
I have a correct bite from what I know, so I don't think I'm gonna think about Double Jaw Surgery. I don't think I really need it, do I?
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.