Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: ChangeFucked 2 girls in their 40s who never had a boyfriend in their life
Lightbulb 
I fucked 2 women in their 40s that never had a relationship.

One is handicapped, one foot a bit weird and her spine just a bit weird. Otherwise she was cute to me, she had tiny tiny hands, made my dick look biig. 
One is fat. 

They both want a relationship. 
They both want / wanted a relationship with me. 
I was actually appalled by the last one thinking she is somehow my looksmatch. I am non-attractive, but she is on a whole other level. 

I am too ugly to be able to fuck girls that are slim + not super older than me (+not handicapped). 
But i would never think about making one of them my girlfriend. They are in my 'just-fuck-league', i would only think about making a girl my girlfriend if she was out of my 'just-fuck-league' - meaning a girl i would not be able to 'just sleep' with, where she only would let me if i went the relationship route. Even then a relationship would be a tough sell.

Me wanting to be in a relationship with a girl is determined by 1st looks, 2nd her not being a psycho. 

I was thinking for hot girls it's as unthinkable to fuck with me - as it is for me to make these girls my girlfriend.

ps
on the other hand i also know there are many unattractive fatties having a husband

Grimes good thread

Sent from chads iphone using stacy

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
from tinder?

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
so whats your standard for the girls that are higher than just fuck league?
Where did i meet them:
Not from tinder. 
Handicapped girl i met at a theatre seminar. 
Fat girl i met when we sat next to each other watching a theatre performance. 

What are my standards for 'more than just fuck':
Me thinking that she is 'hot'. Basically a 7 or above. Basically slim and small (and at least normal face) and not older than me. So, this girl could still be called ugly on lookism/looksmax i guess (i think that's ridiculoous). 
Argh. Only 10% of girls i fuck fall in this category.

You're having sex why are you complianing

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
Honestly the handicap chick might be a decent call for(a) GF(not the only).

I dated a girl with a homely face that was legally blind. She'd never really had a boyfriend. She was thin(probably about 120@5'6), but plenty of people would have probably been like "wtf". She was a really nice girl though and I genuinely liked her. Plus I mostly care about bodies anyway.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
Handicapped one is objectively the best gf you could ever have, especially if you find her reasonably attractive, and isn't overweight.

1. hasn't had the validation of a relationship yet, probably won't recognize better options
2. likely stage-five clinger, will view you as a demigod who saved her from loneliness. 
3. can't change her mind and outrun you
(03-12-2018, 03:27 AM)BradBlundercuck Wrote: can't change her mind and outrun you
Tyson

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
Rofl
I told the fat one 'my last relationship was 10 years ago, i am not looking for a relationship' when she asked me about relationships. 
She said 'why do i always meet men like this'. 

Damn i want to redpill her. 
That it's not about some bad luck or having to do with men but all having to do with her being fat and ugly. 
When she told me she never had a relationship before i thought 'at least there is some justice in this life' instead of feeling bad for her. I guess i am integrated here now. 

I guess i will by telling her that i plan surgeries cause hot girls don't want to fuck me cause i am too ugly for them.

(03-13-2018, 04:10 PM)Change Wrote: I told the fat one 'my last relationship was 10 years ago, i am not looking for a relationship' when she asked me about relationships. 
She said 'why do i always meet men like this'. 

Damn i want to redpill her. 
That it's not about some bad luck or having to do with men but all having to do with her being fat and ugly. 
When she told me she never had a relationship before i thought 'at least there is some justice in this life' instead of feeling bad for her. I guess i am integrated here now. 

I guess i will by telling her that i plan surgeries cause hot girls don't want to fuck me cause i am too ugly for them.

There are countless of stories where guy takes a fat girl or poor one, looksmax her, careermax her and then she swings to Chad

The worst one I've seen was where the girl had cancer, guy stayed with her through all the worst year and as soon as she got rid of it, left him for someone better..
that's what i did
original chat not in english, this is translation

but i said: 

me: -plans of surgeries and stuff-

she: why?

me: sexual market is brutal

she: i know
but surgeries don't help
it's not about the outside
it would help if you opened up :*
i also battle, i would love to cut that tummy away, but what then?
i think you are cute. and you have a great butt

me: thanks
it's very simple
the more beautiful i am, the more beautiful the women are that want to sleep with me
the more beautiful a man, the more and more beautiful women want to sleep with him (and relationship and marriage and have children)

she: 
Thanks, i totally feel not humiliated right now. All the best for your operation next week!

me: Sad(( sorry sorry sorry

Basically i immediately felt bad after she wrote.
Logically i didn't say anything against her.

(03-14-2018, 01:37 AM)Change Wrote: that's what i did
original chat not in english, this is translation

but i said: 

me: -plans of surgeries and stuff-

she: why?

me: sexual market is brutal

she: i know
but surgeries don't help
it's not about the outside
it would help if you opened up :*
i also battle, i would love to cut that tummy away, but what then?
i think you are cute. and you have a great butt

me: thanks
it's very simple
the more beautiful i am, the more beautiful the women are that want to sleep with me
the more beautiful a man, the more and more beautiful women want to sleep with him (and relationship and marriage and have children)

she: 
Thanks, i totally feel not humiliated right now. All the best for your operation next week!

me: Sad(( sorry sorry sorry

Basically i immediately felt bad after she wrote.
Logically i didn't say anything against her.

Dam my nigga lmfao wtf

U shoulda know better 

There was no point in trying to redpill her tbh
good thread

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
Brutal
imagine being this beta

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]