Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolCurrently running 50mg var a day, split between 2 dosages, morning and night
Do you think I'll see any more results if I up it to 100mg? @TheGreatCornholio @myster_meat_pua

I also feel REALLY good on var. Increased wellbeing and productivity.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
Are you still using a test base? You can split dose if you want. I've rarely seen additional benefit from 50 vs 100, but a few people claim it so no harm if you're using test.

If you're running the var solo, don't split dose. Var won't shut you down/keep you shut down, but it can if you split dose.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-14-2018, 01:23 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Are you still using a test base? You can split dose if you want. I've rarely seen additional benefit from 50 vs 100, but a few people claim it so no harm if you're using test.

If you're running the var solo, don't split dose. Var won't shut you down/keep you shut down, but it can if you split dose.

A true trt dose I'd say. I don't dose truly but it's somewhere between 90-110mg a week I'm injecting. Only taking 1 aromasin per week at 25mg because I'm on dut everyday and apparently that increases estro (if I weren't on dut I wouldn't take an AI with this low t dose). Not sure if I should take more t. I just want to be slim and lean, my idea isn't to get gym bro huge. 

I'm more geared to something like this

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5332083&d=1359363575]

I think I'll get off in 10 weeks. I'd stay on forever but I had good natty t levels + most importantly I want a second child (maybe in another year or possibly two). PLus I think I'm way too young in general for that lifetime commitment.

<3

(04-14-2018, 01:30 AM)Vitriol Wrote: A true trt dose I'd say. I don't dose truly but it's somewhere between 90-110mg a week I'm injecting. Only taking 1 aromasin per week at 25mg because I'm on dut everyday and apparently that increases estro (if I weren't on dut I wouldn't take an AI with this low t dose). Not sure if I should take more t. I just want to be slim and lean, my idea isn't to get gym bro huge. 

I'm more geared to something like this

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=5332083&d=1359363575]

I think I'll get off in 10 weeks. I'd stay on forever but I had good natty t levels + most importantly I want a second child (maybe in another year or possibly two). PLus I think I'm way too young in general for that lifetime commitment.

up the test to at least 250 boyo srs it'll improve the wellbeing and productivity as well as libido and low inhib etc
also honestly lol at wanting to look like that, see my sig for how an ideal dominant virile mogging machine looks

Quote:A true trt dose I'd say. I don't dose truly but it's somewhere between 90-110mg a week I'm injecting.

Your testosterone levels could be lower than natty with that dose.
Did you get bloodwork done?
Being on the upper end of the normal human T range is probably the best for overall lifemaxxing (health + aesthetics).

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride
(04-14-2018, 09:02 AM)PizzaLad Wrote: up the test to at least 250 boyo srs it'll improve the wellbeing and productivity as well as libido and low inhib etc
also honestly lol at wanting to look like that, see my sig for how an ideal dominant virile mogging machine looks

Alright after I get bloods I'll up it. I mean I'm shutting down my natty t anyway so might as well exploit it. I just don't want the bad bloated face etc.

I have a test blend that's 450mg/ml
100mg test prop
then the rest is evenly split between cyp and enanthate

I might pin half a CC of that per week and see how I go 

(04-14-2018, 09:59 AM)randytaylor69 Wrote: Your testosterone levels could be lower than natty with that dose.
Did you get bloodwork done?
Being on the upper end of the normal human T range is probably the best for overall lifemaxxing (health + aesthetics).

It's probably just about my natty level. I'm getting bloods in a few days. I do have a much higher sex drive than before though.

<3