Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: aryancoperBecoming skeptical of getting surgeries abroad
@Aesthetics

Getting my dental work done abroad is a no brainer. Veneers are hard to fuck up, and if they do it's easy to fix.

I've heard bad things about hair transplants abroad as well. Techs do all the work, and surgeon only comes to check up and small things. This sounds like it wouldn't yield the same results as if a doctor did it himself.

Rhinoplasty, implants and the like is another story. Take rhinoplasty for example, top surgeons in my country are relatively cheap compared to other first world ones, with a rhino at a high-end surgeon running about $4-5k. Hollywood is like $8k, but exact same quality. I'd rather shell out a few grand more than to have to take risks and worry about the validity of the surgeon, and a language barrier as well.

Chin implant from top surgeon = $3-4k. Not sure what it is in the US but probably more. 

Dermal fillers are relatively cheap where I am as well, one ml of hyaluronic acids runs about $400, in the US it's about $800-1000.

I'll probably go the dermal fillers route though.

Is it really worth it to travel abroad in this case, I'd still have to pay for flight/hotel for a few days. The extra piece of mind would honestly be worth a few extra bucks to me as well.
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.