Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: LatinoMost surgeries are not gonna do shit for you
Unless you have some serious flaw, it is not going bump you up much in the looks department, if at all. Being good looking has mostly to do with the eye area and bone structure. Eye area is next to impossible to alter. Bone structure, unless you have some serious deficiency, like a very receding jaw, you won't see much improvement in looks. Most people do not need jaw surgery.

Facial implants are available and the only one that is safe to use, is a chin implant. This will make your chin more prominent, but it won't suddenly change your life. Jaw implants are very risky and they are prone to moving, even if secured with screws, all it takes is for one to move or get infected, and both have to come out. Cheek implants look feminine and are also risky, which is why cheek/jaw implants are so rare compared to chin implants. If one implant shifts or get infected, is game over. Once the chin implant has been secured in the bone and scar tissue formed around it, is not going anywhere. The chance of infection still exist as long as the implant is inside you, but is very minimal, like 1%

The benefit of the chin implant is that is just one, rather than two.

Someone who is average won't see any major improvements from any cosmetic surgery, unless they have something really detracting from their looks, such as hooked nose or very recessed chin.

Myself for example. I'm a 5/10 on the internet and maybe 6/10 in real life. I don't have any major flaws, I just simply don't look like a chad. I have a decent chin and maxilla. I have good brow ridge and high cheekbones. Positive canthal tilt and good philtrum. No hair loss.

I could benefit from submental liposuction, buccal fat pad removal, alar base reduction (thinner nose), beard transplant to fill in patchy spots. These procedure would make me look better, but the improvement would be so minuscule and all these surgeries combined would be in the thousands in the US.

For one, losing body fat would reduce my cheeks and submental, it may not look as good as after having lipo done, but is an improvement. Nose is irrelevant. Men can get away with having somewhat thick noses. Full density coverage beard would be nice to have, but again, the cost would be at least $1000

The average fella is better off gymcelling and roidcelling
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death