Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: ChangeMelanotan 2 Journal
Hi there.

So i am planning to take Melanotan 2.
The biggest selling point for me was some comments that when you are very pale and you take melanotan 2 for some time you will be a bit less pale long term forever (Most tan of course will be gone). Sounds a bit bullshitty, but I am willing to try this Melanotan 2 once this summer. (If it works great I would probably use it every sommer; it would be nice timing for cutting, where it also helps)
(An alternative would be applying self-tanner every like 3 days)

I got the MT2, i got the insulin syringes, only the bacteriostatic water has yet to arrive.
I am very white (see down my before pic).

My plan: Do this 1 to 2 times per week whenever there is lots of sun shining:
- Take melanotan 2:
0.05mgs (=50mcg) (yes, this is incredibly few)

Every week raise the amount by 25mcg, till maximum of 250mcg (observe tanning obviously)

- 30 minutes later I will go tanning in the normal sun
Tanning 10 Minutes for my backside, 10 minutes for front
(I’ll cover my face most of the time, only do about 2minutes there)

(I read somewhere sometime that 10minutes of hot sun is what the skin can handle so it is totally repaired next day and there is no long term damage. But perhaps I should go 15min each side. Definitely you don’t want to sunburn, and as very pale guy if obviously do that fast)

- go home and apply after-sun cream

[- I was thinking of applying olive oil. Not too sure about that. I think it’s nice for the skin. And it makes it supercool shiny, looks very good. I’ll go to naked beach, so this could be cool]

Here is my before pics + I will also update there (I will use same album as former skin color experiment)
imgur.com/a/Z57qBAK

(i one same place in my room, at night with curtains closed, one same light shining – but perhaps I should turn more lights on, cause this shine makes not good quality pics.. I guess it’s ok looking at coloring)

I also take:
- Vitamin D, just for fun, it helps against sunburn
- I already do this: beta carotene 15mg (25000iu) + astaxanthin 6mg; and daily tomatoe paste (lycopene)
(do it normally all the time but just had a month-long pause)

Anything else that could help?

ps
Age spots are a long term side effect of any tanning
Onion + apple cider vinegar daily on agespots for 4 weeks to make them disappear?:
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=yCIyYMEmqP0
Skin docs can also remove age spots? -> laser therapy, freezing, chemical peels

[ps I have an old ‘tanning fastener’ cream, but they either fake working by having a self tanner in them, or they have some ingredient in them that only makes skin browner for 2 hours – which is also just cheating, or they just are an ‘anti-sunscreen’ basically just making the sun more intense]

[ps There is a thing where you just put cold coffee on your body and its more darker for 2 weeks? I believe everything.

[L-Tyrosene supplement should only help to tan if you are deficient

----

Just did first injection.I was sweating it a bit.

First: i put 2ml in 10mg mt2,
so to get 50mcg i had to take only like a drop - only half of the first bar on the syringe. Basically just a little drop.
And you are also supposed to press a little bit out beforehand so no air is in the syringe before injecting.

Pressed some stomach fat together, put it in, pressed, put it out, let the stomach fat be.
But: I saw a bit of fluid come out of the injection site. Seemed like all the fluid was pressed out again.
Hm.

There is now a little 2cm x 1cm area at the injection site that is a bit reddish -> is this normal? Is this a reaction on the mt2, meaning it went in?

Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]