Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: PizzaLadLooksmaxing supplements and drugs megathread
Post looksmaxxing supplements and drugs you've used or know a lot about ITT, what they do, what your experiences (good and bad) with them are etc

Hopefully this thread can be like a database people can use to build a stack (inb4 anything past puberty is cope or anything other than surgery is cope, I know but seeing the 0.001% changes this sort of stuff brings about is a good cope)

Supplements/drugs that indirectly improve looks (through immune system, hormonal or whatever effects) can be posted here but don't post about supplements/drugs for other purposes (eg brainmaxing) here

(Not sure what the site rules are regarding this) Feel free to recommend for or against certain brands but don't shill shit here

Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]

[Image: Screenshot_20170329-205555.png]

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.