Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Gwyn"its all about NT bro"
(06-11-2018, 11:39 AM)Gwyn Wrote: Nice assumptions you got there buddy.
For starters, I'm not a NEET. I go to school, and I have friends. I also do extra circular activities, and I am exposed to a lot of women everyday. Second of all, I'm not a shit poster. I just bring a much more realistic world view that contradicts the slightly more realistic (but still lala land tier) world view that this forum has. I'm allowed to express my opinions just as much as you are. Not to mention the fact that you are so bothered by the fact that I bring harsher blackpills for whatever reason. I understand the truth hurts and is painful, but sometimes its better to just accept it. 
Another assumption you made (which I find quite insulting) is that I post on incels.me. I have called incels.me low iq at numerous times, both on discord and in this fourm, and on lookism as well. I do have an account there, but I don't even use it or browse that growth tumor of a website.

You are free to try and argue with me again, this time without the assumptions that you based you entire argument on Smile

either you're a NEET or you're a habitual liar. Probably both, and I wouldn't be surprised at that. We have mutliple contradicting stories from you, one moment you have no friends because you're ugly, now you apparently have a social circle as soon as it became convenient for you for arguing, you're 17 one day and in college the next, while also apparently living in thailand as a foreigner.

theres no point in arguing with you, ive already laid out your pattern of behavior and I know it will never ever change, because people like you are hardly unique. Your life revolves around this kind of posting. Just consider your rate me threads; you were not satisfied until ONE person told you that you were ugly, the far more numerous answers were all bluepill delusion apparently. You're just looking to have your schizophrenia validated.

To say nothing of your general posting, which is absolutely worthless. Repeating "its over" or "mogs me" again and again like its cute or funny, of which I can assure you it is neither, just a waste of space. My advice to @Evelyn would be to ban you ASAP because nothing good comes of having people like you here, you're neither informative, nor entertaining and certainly not helpful. I dont care whether you do post on incels.me or not, but you absolutely belong there.

You'll be the first person I've put on an ignore list who wasn't a bot, congrats. Bye.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(06-11-2018, 01:59 PM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: You'll be the first person I've put on an ignore list who wasn't a bot, congrats.
Rock Clap

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-11-2018, 01:59 PM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: either you're a NEET or you're a habitual liar. Probably both, and I wouldn't be surprised at that. We have mutliple contradicting stories from you, one moment you have no friends because you're ugly, now you apparently have a social circle as soon as it became convenient for you for arguing, you're 17 one day and in college the next, while also apparently living in thailand as a foreigner.

theres no point in arguing with you, ive already laid out your pattern of behavior and I know it will never ever change, because people like you are hardly unique. Your life revolves around this kind of posting. Just consider your rate me threads; you were not satisfied until ONE person told you that you were ugly, the far more numerous answers were all bluepill delusion apparently. You're just looking to have your schizophrenia validated.

To say nothing of your general posting, which is absolutely worthless. Repeating "its over" or "mogs me" again and again like its cute or funny, of which I can assure you it is neither, just a waste of space. My advice to @Evelyn would be to ban you ASAP because nothing good comes of having people like you here, you're neither informative, nor entertaining and certainly not helpful. I dont care whether you do post on incels.me or not, but you absolutely belong there.

You'll be the first person I've put on an ignore list who wasn't a bot, congrats. Bye.

When have I ever claimed to be in college
When have I ever claimed to be in Thailand
I recently acquired a social circle

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

(06-11-2018, 01:59 PM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: either you're a NEET or you're a habitual liar. Probably both, and I wouldn't be surprised at that. We have mutliple contradicting stories from you, one moment you have no friends because you're ugly, now you apparently have a social circle as soon as it became convenient for you for arguing, you're 17 one day and in college the next, while also apparently living in thailand as a foreigner.

Damn son

This all true tho

Lebensmüde
You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
Lmao didn't Vitriol come up with that Thailand coverup story
(06-11-2018, 03:53 PM)uglyboy Wrote: What you accomplish means nothing.
For your sexual attractiveness to women, of course not. It doesn't even make sense. Why would it?

About the only accomplishment from a woman that may aid in her sexual appeal would be sucking an M&M through a straw.

Learning how to dance provocatively actually can improve your sexual appeal to women somewhat(must be attractive to start with), but it's one of the few "Things you do" that I can think of that ever matters.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-11-2018, 05:18 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: For your sexual attractiveness to women, of course not. It doesn't even make sense. Why would it?

About the only accomplishment from a woman that may aid in her sexual appeal would be sucking an M&M through a straw.

Learning how to dance provocatively actually can improve your sexual appeal to women somewhat(must be attractive to start with), but it's one of the few "Things you do" that I can think of that ever matters.

Even then I feel this would help women significantly more than men

I know how to grind that’s about it, and that takes about 30 seconds to learn on a basic level
Curious as to what you mean exactly by “dance provocatively”

Lebensmüde
(06-11-2018, 07:21 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Curious as to what you mean exactly by “dance provocatively”
It's by far most common in Latin clubs. Basically very hip/crotch focused. The dance should ooze sex. It's actually a pretty rare skill, which is why it's valuable. Some guys can dance, but they're just fluid or good with technical movements. But a lot of very good dancers don't have a sexual vibe.

It's a short clip, but the best I could easily find

(06-11-2018, 07:21 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/R4U92Ix
I know how to grind that’s about it, and that takes about 30 seconds to learn on a basic level
Curious as to what you mean exactly by “dance provocatively”

Failing that, you can never go wrong with a feathered fan

[Image: Burlesque-Feather-Fans.gif]
Not at all what I'm talking about, but a pretty good tutorial for basic/general club dancing without 10 minutes of useless BS