Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: myster_meat_puaheres what your megadose steroid "gurus" look like - GH15 fanboys STAY OUT
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=639997.0...0552;image]

actual picture of one of these morons

heres a sample of his drug wisdom:

""Blood pressure is perfect. 
Cycle 
5,000 test 
1200 tren 
1200 masterone 
1000 deca 
1000 anadrol 
Proviron 200 a day 
Arimidex-50 a day 
T3-100 micrograms a day 
Synthroid-150 micrograms a day 
50 nolvadex 
Also injecting melantan 2. 
Will be adding anavar and winny as well as letrozole"

and thats what this dude was doing to get IN SHAPE.

I dont even want to track down what he was doing when he was a disgusting powerlifter shooting nasty amounts of GH and all the overeating responsible for his turtle shell and shruken limbs. 

this is a picture of insulin resistance - in spite of all those drugs and presumably the on point training of lifter with decades of experience, his muscles are shrinking while his gut expands. The sick joke is it gets to a point where these guys probably actually NEED all those drugs just to hold onto what little muscle is left.

This is a shocking amount of drugs, in the order of some 40 + injections every week, and some 400 tablets every day, but the really shocking thing is there is an entire generation of guys who while they arent taking this much currently, are fucking TRYING to get there. well next time someone tells you its all about taking enough drugs, remember they probably look WORSE than this

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
Nic2

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
(12-01-2017, 08:57 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: overeating responsible for his turtle shell and shruken limbs. 

what

does overeating make you shorter

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]

He literally looks like a god. And that god is the face of Anubis... in his abdomen  Confused

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(12-01-2017, 12:13 PM)Hairstrogen Wrote: what

does overeating make you shorter

no, chronic overeating contributes towards the insulin resistance.

as for shruken limbs, look up diabetic nerve damage. I dont mean they get shorter, i mean this is why these guys have weirdly atrophied arms and legs while their guts get bigger and bigger.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
insane tbh

Just another mental case praised as a dedicated bodybuilder.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
he mogs me

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

what about every high level bodybuilder that looks good
you think they use low doses? hahahha ha
(12-07-2017, 02:18 AM)guccimane69 Wrote: what about every high level bodybuilder that looks good
you think they use low doses? hahahha ha

high level bodybuilder and looking good are mutually exclusive.

there is no one currently competing in IFBB that "looks good", especially out of contest condition.

And with long enough abuse of GH, they will ALL end up looking like the guy i posted. Have a gander at what ronnie coleman looks like these days.

(12-07-2017, 03:31 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: Have a gander at what ronnie coleman looks like these days

Damn. He seriously looks like he has sub-17" arms. Did not expect that. He's clearly still on piles of gear too.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

ood thread

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
[Image: attachment.php?aid=206]

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=639997.0...0552;image]

Invisible to prime female looksmax posters

(06-13-2018, 03:45 AM)Vitriol Wrote: [Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=639997.0...0552;image]

Invisible to prime female looksmax posters
Is one of our prime "female" looksmax posters.