Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolYesterday, I had a tinder date
[Image: 73tS4g8.png]

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/co...nder_date/

Grimes

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
She wanted his d, wtf 

I mean I know I'm socially retarded and all but wasn't that obvious she was a slut looking for a ONS? 

Wasn't the first part a shit test and the second part literally "my bf is far away, please fuck me"? 

Or is this the clueless social idiot in me talking
"just be nt"

meanwhile this literal autist gets a date becuase he is gl

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(05-18-2018, 07:14 AM)Hāfucel Wrote: She wanted his d, wtf 

I mean I know I'm socially retarded and all but wasn't that obvious she was a slut looking for a ONS? 

Wasn't the first part a shit test and the second part literally "my bf is far away, please fuck me"? 
Not really a shit test. She says this so she can claim she wasn't looking to cheat. She just needed to talk and then the sex sort of just happened. Whoops!

I've noticed that if you're flirting with a married woman over a few different meetings, and then she insists on bringing her small kids around you once, she's planning to fuck you. I've yet to figure out why this is, but it's like a nearly 100% occurrence.

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

(05-19-2018, 04:12 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Not really a shit test. She says this so she can claim she wasn't looking to cheat. She just needed to talk and then the sex sort of just happened. Whoops!

I've noticed that if you're flirting with a married woman over a few different meetings, and then she insists on bringing her small kids around you once, she's planning to fuck you. I've yet to figure out why this is, but it's like a nearly 100% occurrence.

slayer

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
It was ocean to meet u.

People said I couldn't go to the gym