Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioAustralia is a hoax
[Image: fakeausies-thb.jpg]

It's amazing that in 2018, people still believe an obviously fake country like this even exists. 

Kangaroos and Koala bears are obvious nonsense. We have a whole special taxonomy for a species that exists only on one island? "Marsupials" they're called. No eggs or normal live births for them. Nope, pouches and gross fecal paps.

An island that's supposedly made up of nothing but British convicts. Sounds like the plot of a movie. 

Australia is supposedly in Asia yet is full of nothing but white people. White people who have silly slang words and only hobby is throwing around a boomerang - something that defies the laws of physics.

Let's be real. Britain didn't ship off its convicts to some magical island. It simply drowned all of them. And the fable of this island nation that come people even want to call the lost continent of Atlantis is absurd. It's a cover up for one of the greatest mass murders in history. 

Your Australian friends? They're all paid actors and(mostly) internet trolls and bots. 

And if you think you've visited Australia - you're wrong. The airlines and pilots are in on it. When you think you're in Australia, you're really just being flown to nearby islands full of actors. It's really nothing more than a theme park for the continued enrichment of the British Royal Family.

Now lastly you may point out that Australia has been clearly mapped out using Nasa's 3d imaging with their "satellites". Of course it has. And if Australia is real, then the world is of course a sphere rotating around the sun.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Top post as usual.

I just don't want to admit to living in the UK because people will assume that I'm ugly. 

UK girls are pretty tho <3
Hng british accent, gimme

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: bssv70a-jpg-jpg.86166]
good htread

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: bssv70a-jpg-jpg.86166]
Australia doesn't even make sense on a flat earth so yeah it's obv a hoax

[Image: dsc.png]
Just like UScels know there are only 49 states, Vermont is a fucking hoax

Australia’s been a meme since day one, whether or not it exists doesn’t interest me considering nothing of note has ever actually happened there.

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-16-2018, 02:22 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Vermont is a fucking hoax
Explain Bob Newhart

Pretty sure you've been IDed as working for NASA.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-16-2018, 04:29 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Explain Bob Newhart

Pretty sure you've been IDed as working for NASA.

Newhart was an MK-Ultra experiment, and Vermont is just the code name for their base of operations

NASA kicked me when I started the hashtag #vitrioldidnothingwrong

Narcy 5 and proud
australia is such fucking bullshit, like lmao this big ass thing in the ocean was skimmed by world powers for centuries until some convict britfags "discovered" it jfl
(04-16-2018, 04:35 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Top post as usual.

I just don't want to admit to living in the UK because people will assume that I'm ugly. 

UK girls are pretty tho <3
Hng british accent, gimme

Spew

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]