Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolA girl who is legit 3/10 made this status
[Image: vOP5Vzd.png]

Grimes

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
@forever_incel

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
Really
"just be nt"

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
some beta looking guy commented

"Sad"

Grimes

Girls say stuff like this all the time. And then act differently.

Dunno when TRP/Lookism/etc will figure out that girls are silly and say silly things that they 100% feel in the moment, and then feel something different 10 minutes later.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
(05-17-2018, 12:45 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Girls say stuff like this all the time. And then act differently.

Dunno when TRP/Lookism/etc will figure out that girls are silly and say silly things that they 100% feel in the moment, and then feel something different 10 minutes later.

Actually TRP precisely says to not listen to a girl's words and only listen to her actions because they know feelings are their modus operandi
(05-17-2018, 12:48 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: Actually TRP precisely says to not listen to a girl's words and only listen to her actions because they know feelings are their modus operandi
And yet TRP constantly posts shit like this talking about hyper gummies.

(05-17-2018, 01:03 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: And yet TRP constantly posts shit like this talking about hyper gummies.

Noobies who didn't read the sidebar maybe idk
mr steal yo bitch

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(05-17-2018, 01:16 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: Noobies who didn't read the sidebar maybe idk

TRP is a hangout for retarded fantasist minimum wage retail workers larping as scarface, the sooner you stop reading there the better you will be off.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
[Image: 120x250xavatar_1.png,qdateline=152663809...EUVCJ.webp]

oldcel bitmoji
(05-18-2018, 10:55 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: TRP is a hangout for retarded fantasist minimum wage retail workers larping as scarface, the sooner you stop reading there the better you will be off.
Pretty much. Their acolytes around reddit circa 2014 were so obnoxious I usually found myself closer to the side of feminists than TRP guys, and that takes some doing. 

I visited TRP once out of interest to see just what all they had up there, and went into to some kind of "How's your dating life going" thread, and most of the top rated posts are all exactly the same. Over 40, dating multiple 7+/10 women in their early 20s. And it's just like... no. Nope, not happening. Not buying it. 

Especially since several of them said things like "Have a beer belly". It's like, yeah, a 43 year old electrician with a dadbod is banging 3 different top flight sorority sisters on the regular. They're just so drawn to his alpha dgaf mindset.

(05-19-2018, 12:50 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Pretty much. Their acolytes around reddit circa 2014 were so obnoxious I usually found myself closer to the side of feminists than TRP guys, and that takes some doing. 

I visited TRP once out of interest to see just what all they had up there, and went into to some kind of "How's your dating life going" thread, and most of the top rated posts are all exactly the same. Over 40, dating multiple 7+/10 women in their early 20s. And it's just like... no. Nope, not happening. Not buying it. 

Especially since several of them said things like "Have a beer belly". It's like, yeah, a 43 year old electrician with a dadbod is banging 3 different top flight sorority sisters on the regular. They're just so drawn to his alpha dgaf mindset.

Grimes

(05-19-2018, 12:50 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Pretty much. Their acolytes around reddit circa 2014 were so obnoxious I usually found myself closer to the side of feminists than TRP guys, and that takes some doing. 

Sounds like the misc back in the early/mid 2010s

Nic2