Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: I_hate_vitriolthe most depressing thing a man can go through is hair loss
im going all in on the big 3

only 20 and losing so much hair lately, my diet has been shot so im hoping its just that

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
Welcome to the club

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
RU-58841 > minoxidil:
  • Doesn't fuck your skin
  • Your hair (probably) won't fall out right away if you stop using it for a month
  • Research chemical, only used by low-inhib Chads

300 mg/w testosterone E
350 mg/w turinabol
35 mg/w finasteride
Diet has very little to do with hair loss unless you're a vegan

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Dude!!! Read "here today, hair tomorrow" by Paul Taylor!   It will save your hair!!
(04-15-2018, 04:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Diet has very little to do with hair loss unless you're a vegan

You mean in a positive or a negative way?

nobody cares about me
(04-16-2018, 04:40 PM)flawless Wrote: You mean in a positive or a negative way?
Both. No effect. Unless you mean vegans. Vegans lose their hair for some reason. I suspect polyunsaturated fats, but that's pure speculation lumped on top of nothing more than observation.

http://looksmax.net/Thread-Hairloss-Vegans-and-baldness

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Fight it with everything.

RU + Dut
No roids.

There's no way you'll lose hair on that combo.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]