Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: clueless.namelessfast forward 10 years
man this is basically what i want
Cry
(04-13-2018, 04:52 AM)exgf Wrote: man this is basically what i want
Cry

ur gay tho

[Image: tenor.gif]
(04-13-2018, 07:00 AM)Gwyn Wrote: ur gay tho

i didnt say it was exactly what i wanted
I better be NW7 minimum

I need hair

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
im indian

[Image: tenor.gif]
im indian

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
theres hope

i left my man alone on a saturday night so i could hang out with my friend who just broke up w her boyfriend and we had a little party and my boy stayed home with his roommate and watched netflix + played video games

maybe love is real

(04-13-2018, 04:52 AM)exgf Wrote: man this is basically what i want
Cry

ill be your cute girlfriend

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]
[Image: 250x250xavatar_357.png,qdateline=1511736...YgJ30.webp]

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(04-11-2018, 06:18 PM)HopeDontCope Wrote: Thanks, 

I mean I feel like most people here have some kind of issue or they wouldn't be here lol.

Im not incel, just bitter and kinda depressed Sad

Im sure you will find optimal husband who will gorge on your baked goods. Make some cookies for your neighbors and they will be happy long time.

We're all gonna make it.
we are gonna make it tbh i believe in it.

ive been in a kind-of-relationship with someone for a while now and like, this is ironically the healthiest relationship either of us have had and it makes me hopeful for a future where we're all closer to where we want to be or we're there already you know--

aha i ramble sorry !!

(04-11-2018, 06:20 PM)mushroom Wrote: this is so ideal tbh, i just cant decide on a career (if i make it that far) that won't interfere with raising a family but can still help a lot of people.
life is rarely so straightforward, but i wouldn't call that unrealistic, you could so be a cute lil wife/teacher/mum.
just start perfecting your cookie recipe ready to impress everybody.
i understand this so much!! honestly im afraid i am unable to have children on my own or w/o some like medical help so i'm happy with the career i choose. like, teaching is ideal for me. summers will be a nice break for me to take care of things like my potential spouse/children/family/house/etc.

i want to make a cookbook of cute, generally easy, cookies and other baked goods.

(04-11-2018, 06:41 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: Woman cope that chad will stay with them haha
heart breaking

(04-11-2018, 10:56 PM)Vitriol Wrote: my daughter will be 10 <3

maybe I'll have another kid too

MySonCanBeChad
she will be the cutest!! i'm so happy for you that's going to be so awesome !!!

true happiness honestly very ideal life

(04-12-2018, 05:10 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Very legit thread

The thing is I think that this kind of life is overrated in the minds of those who never had this sort of home life

Like I had ideal 50’s family home life growing up and it just seems boring to me now. I want excitement and change and ups and downs, a more roller-coaster type life than anything

Whereas someone who grew up in a nore chaotic environment would dream of something stable and loving, so I feel like maybe it’s a grass is always greener scenario.

Also clue you’re already cutemaxxed you just need to choose between the legions of chadlites that are willing to wife you up
i mean honestly my family is broken but still together. my parents aren't divorced, but i grew up in a very unstable environment. parents worked 2-3 jobs, alcoholic, abusive, and we were below poverty line for a good portion of my life. and yet through it all i've still kind of dreamed of a marriage and family and sweet memories. just happy and all. i want that kind of stability but still have adventure and excitement, just built upon something else if that makes sense.

and thank u im tryna get a specific chadlite and i think it's working out ;w;

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]