Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: clueless.namelessfast forward 10 years
i just want to be a cute elementary teacher who comes home to a little family. i'd like to bake for my family and friends. i'd like to be married and maybe we cook dinner together. it's cute and happy.

it's also probably unrealistic, unfortunately.

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]
lel

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
Id love a teacher wife who bakes me cookies. Sounds like a dream tbh.

Also unrealistic for me cause im ugly etc
(04-11-2018, 05:50 PM)HopeDontCope Wrote: Id love a teacher wife who bakes me cookies. Sounds like a dream tbh.

Also unrealistic for me cause im ugly etc
honestly im just depression+bddcel (+shy is "cute" coping) and i feel like 90% of this forum is too

i believe in you,, you'll have nice teacher wife who bakes you cookies

Pretty much, I just want to get home from my work, dinner ready, 2 kids, then just chill with my wife for the rest of the day. Fuck man.
(04-11-2018, 06:03 PM)laflame Wrote: Pretty much, I just want to get home from my work, dinner ready, 2 kids, then just chill with my wife for the rest of the day. Fuck man.

for real. i just want to have like a "welcome home honey, how was work?" kind of family. just be happy and loving and all that.

it's silly dreams like this i want

(04-11-2018, 06:12 PM)clueless.nameless Wrote: for real. i just want to have like a "welcome home honey, how was work?" kind of family. just be happy and loving and all that.

it's silly dreams like this i want

Ahahah that's legit me, I'm craving for that. It's such a fantasy though.
(04-11-2018, 05:53 PM)clueless.nameless Wrote: honestly im just depression+bddcel (+shy is "cute" coping) and i feel like 90% of this forum is too

i believe in you,, you'll have nice teacher wife who bakes you cookies

Thanks, 

I mean I feel like most people here have some kind of issue or they wouldn't be here lol.

Im not incel, just bitter and kinda depressed Sad

Im sure you will find optimal husband who will gorge on your baked goods. Make some cookies for your neighbors and they will be happy long time.

We're all gonna make it.
this is so ideal tbh, i just cant decide on a career (if i make it that far) that won't interfere with raising a family but can still help a lot of people.
life is rarely so straightforward, but i wouldn't call that unrealistic, you could so be a cute lil wife/teacher/mum.
just start perfecting your cookie recipe ready to impress everybody.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgr5zeIMn71qcqwuv.gif]
Woman cope that chad will stay with them haha

(04-11-2018, 06:41 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: Woman cope that chad will stay with them haha

Grimes

I'm cheap with reps but I will give you one for this

[Image: 40e2b714e10b4753329b951e7748f70d.png]

(04-11-2018, 06:41 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: Woman cope that chad will stay with them haha

If I could magically become a chad id stay loyal to a nice girl who bakes me cookies. The validation of being a chad is more then enough for me tbh
my daughter will be 10 <3

maybe I'll have another kid too

MySonCanBeChad

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
Very legit thread

The thing is I think that this kind of life is overrated in the minds of those who never had this sort of home life

Like I had ideal 50’s family home life growing up and it just seems boring to me now. I want excitement and change and ups and downs, a more roller-coaster type life than anything

Whereas someone who grew up in a nore chaotic environment would dream of something stable and loving, so I feel like maybe it’s a grass is always greener scenario.

Also clue you’re already cutemaxxed you just need to choose between the legions of chadlites that are willing to wife you up

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-11-2018, 10:56 PM)Vitriol Wrote: my daughter will be 10 <3

MySonCanBeChad

Your son could actually be chad fr

I feel like all of us have saved our family line with this website
Perhaps we ourselves will not ascend, but we’ll be able to at least reproduce with psl4 female and then have the necessary knowledge to raise chaddy sons

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-11-2018, 10:56 PM)Vitriol Wrote: my daughter will be 10 <3

MySonCanBeChad

Just lol at your daughter cope. You're raising a hole for chads cum

(04-12-2018, 07:56 AM)GokuBlack Wrote: Just lol at your daughter cope. You're raising a hole for chads cum

Grimes

[Image: dsc.png]
(04-12-2018, 07:56 AM)GokuBlack Wrote: Just lol at your daughter cope. You're raising a hole for chads cum

autism overload

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(04-12-2018, 05:10 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Very legit thread

The thing is I think that this kind of life is overrated in the minds of those who never had this sort of home life

Like I had ideal 50’s family home life growing up and it just seems boring to me now. I want excitement and change and ups and downs, a more roller-coaster type life than anything

Whereas someone who grew up in a nore chaotic environment would dream of something stable and loving, so I feel like maybe it’s a grass is always greener scenario.

Also clue you’re already cutemaxxed you just need to choose between the legions of chadlites that are willing to wife you up

Mine were like your family when I was growing up. I kind of want to replicate it since they love each other so much.
(04-12-2018, 09:35 AM)Vitriol Wrote: autism overload

I feel like I have a much better chance of making a hot daughter then a son, Ill raise her right and make sure she marries a 6'2" low hairline chad to make optimal slayer grandsons with.

Stacie daughters make chad grandsons tbh