Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolLive pictures of the lookism server room. BRUTAL
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAuVAAAAJGY4MGRmMjY5LTg3YWMt...ZDM0Yw.jpg]

Glasses

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Literal mess in there tbh
(03-14-2018, 05:01 PM)laflame Wrote: Literal mess in there tbh

Still better than the forums

Lebensmüde
(03-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Still better than the forums

For sure, 100 percent agree there
Can someone redpill me on computers? How can the lookism server be this bad when it’s the same 3 IP addresses making every post?

Lebensmüde
(03-14-2018, 05:22 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Can someone redpill me on computers? How can the lookism server be this bad when it’s the same 3 IP addresses making every post?

each page that is clicked, post that is made, etc, constitutes a php request, which equates to load on the server

this server can hold 5000 people and still maintain good speed, but you can give or take 1000 from that number depending on how many php requests are generated by each user

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."