Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolFor those here who take accutane
What's your dosage? Effective and low side effects

I was taking 20mg every 3 days before, not sure if I should change anything

It's been a while since I've been on it though so dunno, keen to hear some ideas

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
i wouldnt risk it, i did an actual accutane cycle(half a year or so) and it really made me norwood a bit further/i lost some hair density. nothing irreversable and ovviously doesnt happen to eberyone not sure if its even medically proven or theres been studies done on this but yeah
I've yet to figure out if the accutane loss is TE or actual permanent hair loss.
Lots of people report the shed. Some say it grew back. A few have said it didn't, but usually report back only a few months later.

I honestly don't know if Accutane causes actual permanent hair loss or not. No one seems to really know.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
was doing 20 every other day now I'm doing 20 every day on roids and taking NAC

just took a 20mg dosage and will continue to take the same dosage every other day

we'll see if that annihilates my hair, now that I'm closely monitoring

will update

gonna get off roids altogether soon
very overrated drugs tbh

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]