Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: mrcopeCan my hairline be salvaged?
[Image: front.jpg]

[Image: seite1.jpg]

[Image: seite2.jpg]

19 years old btw.
Its obviously receding I think. What annoys me the most is that the hairline isnt just receding, its also very uneven with a widows peak in the middle and then basically two intendations on the sides of it. Those intendations arent completely bald though and still have very thin hair left. If I have a haircut which shows my hairline it looks completely retarded.

Covering it does not really work for me aswell, since I got rather wavy hair and got a cowlick (not sure if that expression correct, I mean when the hair naturally moves somewhere) around the widows peak which basically makes it stand up from the forehead.

[Image: cover.jpg]

Looks like this then. Still obvious that my hairline is shit.

While the hairline has started receding, it was always quite high, see this pic when I was 14 or 15: 
[Image: jung.jpg]
(widows peak also present)

The easiest solution would be wearing sth on my head I guess but I think its quite awkward walking around with that when everybody knows why you are doing it. 

So I am searching for solutions for either
- getting a more even, optimally lower hairline (more even would make me already happy)
- haircuts that fit such a shitty hairline (if those exist)

I would rather not kill my dht with dut/fin since I am already quite feminine looking, way worse irl than in the pictures. Any other stuff that is not hormonal?

Hairtransplant/hairline lowering would be very nice but I am saving up for another surgery and dont want to spend the money. 

Thx for all suggestions already, general looksmaxing advice is also welcome
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.