Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: BiochromosAdvice from redpillers (no "it's over" spammers) to a 3/10
(includes with my upper lip relaxed and extended, side and front views)
Mouth closed[url=https://imgur.com/a/DTmyQP6][/url]
On /truerateme I was rated about a 3/10 by most people for the following reasons:

-"Super unhealthy and malnourished"
-"Super fatigued eyes"
-Eyes sunken in
-Eyes not horizontally narrow
-Eyes plain in shape
-Unusual head shape (pictures posted here were not the ones in the thread, perhaps angling but only one person said this)
-"Trout mouth-a big mouth that's always hanging open just a little with that flat top lip"
-"Young looking (would've guessed 15)"

Overall, the main facial issues are eye area and mouth, though I was well aware of my philtrum being too short for my jaw which is what causes this. I can remedy it by extending my upper lip to cover most of my teeth though this did not underpass the acute radar of the almighty trueraters (facetia).

A 5.5/10 rating was downvoted to oblivion, I am ignoring it. One gay guy pmed me and another pmed me asking if I was gay. I am bi but I prefer women to most men because I rather more feminine/pretty boy looks.
One person said I had good cheek and jawbones which keep it from being "terrible."

I need to know if any of these things can be remedied. A lot of bluepillers kept telling me that it will magically fill in with age or something, or if I worked out. I am also hesitant to use surgery because the best bets are just for jaw and chin implants and I think those are fine, as is my nose (though it be upturn't and effeminate). I am seriously considering steroids but again I am not sure because my levels might be fine to begin with since I have a pretty small D2Big Grin4 ratio, not that I know if it has anything to do with it. My biggest question in summary would be should I just sit and cope until I reach 21 or so or should I begin steroid treatment early. I was rated fantastically lower than I ever thought I would be and it honestly made me EXTREMELY depressed thanks to my susceptibility.

tl;dr will softmaxing and steroids work or do I need surgery?
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]