Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: uglyboyHow legit is Minox for Eyebrows?
I've been coping with Vaseline for a while but it's not doing shit for my eyebrows. Have heard that Minox is more legit, what are the sides like? I would apply it only on eyebrows.

@[b]Hāfucel[/b]

[Image: dsc.png]
Minox is poison, just run genetics game

[Image: 5XWNh0b.png]

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
i have bug eyes
Nicolas Laugh

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
My eyebrows have darkened over the past few months 

I also use a beard oil on my eyebrows: 5% peppermint extract oil, 30% castor oil, rest is jojoba oil. 

What I am sure of is minox gave me new hairs over time, and made the existing hair shafts longer, trimming was required 

What I am not sure of is which one of the two -- minox or my oil mix -- contributed more to the darkening colour of my brows. Maybe they both contributed, maybe one of them more than the other, perhaps one does jack shit, no way for me to know.
Side effects of minox can include: eyebrows thinning slightly in the first stages (idk I had an impression they were getting worse to start with) but that might just be me. 

Face bloat from water retention so drink water. 

Slight heart palpitations but that's only in the beginning of minox use, your body gets used to it after a while. 

Bad skin but it should be negated if you're skinmaxxing at the same time with retin-A.

If you use liquid minox, you might irritate and redden the skin under your eyebrows slightly, it did to me quite a few times as it appears the skin there is more sensitive than the skin where beard grows. 

Foam is really nice and much friendlier to the skin (+ dries super fast, liquid minox takes ages it sucks) but I have no idea how it compares in effectiveness compared to liquid minox, may be weaker idk.
If anybody reads this and is a suffering weakbeardcel then check my post history, I made a guide on frauding a beard with minox.
Use latiesse or generic version like careprost. 

Careprost is cheapish, and actually works. I use it with vaseline and castor oil(might be cope, but vaseline and castor oil mix might have helped a bit). It takes a month or two to work, and you will have to keep using it to maintain gains.

You can also use it grow lashes, but may have side effects and cause dark spots in the eyes.

EDIT: Or just say fuck it and use make-up can be obvious though but its what I did here https://imgur.com/a/NJv09Bj
I restarted minox today

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-16-2018, 02:37 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: My eyebrows have darkened over the past few months 

I also use a beard oil on my eyebrows: 5% peppermint extract oil, 30% castor oil, rest is jojoba oil. 

What I am sure of is minox gave me new hairs over time, and made the existing hair shafts longer, trimming was required 

What I am not sure of is which one of the two -- minox or my oil mix -- contributed more to the darkening colour of my brows. Maybe they both contributed, maybe one of them more than the other, perhaps one does jack shit, no way for me to know.

Are you using Minox 5%?

[Image: dsc.png]
Yes