Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: ParoxysmHoly SHIT! Incel breaks down in tears as his gf cucks him with another guy
https://www.facebook.com/DailyMailAust/v...m248oZpZz8

Nic2
what's his account here

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
holy fuck. this is what your everyday slayer looks like btw.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(11-04-2017, 10:32 PM)Vitriol Wrote: what's his account here

Grimes
That was me crying. And my former girlfriend @manage. And @BombsAway stealing her from me  Dodgy

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(11-04-2017, 11:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: That was me crying. And my former girlfriend @manage. And @BombsAway stealing her from me  Dodgy

very brutal man, considering you're psl 8 aussie surfer chad

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(11-04-2017, 11:13 PM)Vitriol Wrote: very brutal man, considering you're psl 8 aussie surfer chad
They told me I was a 9/10 on amiugly.
Now I begin to question it  Confused 

What if I'm really average looking and 50 lbs overweight  Undecided

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

brutal

[Image: zN9hjYt.png]
girls just have a strong pull to chad no matter what their circumstances are

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(11-04-2017, 11:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: That was me crying. And my former girlfriend @manage. And @BombsAway stealing her from me  Dodgy
Lolololololololol. Ya fucking right. I'm like 4 or 5 points below that guy. I couldn't steal a 3/10 from a blow up doll boyfriend.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
When a bluepilled normie has a blackpill shoved down his throat

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
Just be confident bro

Sent from my Blue Vibrator via Relentless Clitoral Stimulation

[Image: 843791a1948e114f6177aafb481d745e.gif]
Brutal thread srs

(11-04-2017, 10:41 PM)forever_incel Wrote: holy fuck. this is what your everyday slayer looks like btw.

+1

good post

also whyd they blot out the sluts face and nobody elses?

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]