Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioVegans and baldness
It's not because of veganism that their skin became clearer, but not eating what they ate before. Their clear skin is the result of not eating, more than it is the vegan diet itself. There a few culprits but it's hard to say. When I was anorexic and barely eating at the beginning, my skin became angelically clear in a few months and I was the unhealthiest person, never took vitamins, never ate anything nutritious and would survive on candy, so at least in my anecdotal experience, sugar isn't the enemy. I noticed this in a lot of purely restrictive anorexics. Extremely clear skin. There was a girl I know who had to have a BMI of 12 and yeah her skin could get discolored in the cold, but otherwise had extremely clear skin. It's only when an anorexic starts to purge that they get bad skin. Purely restrictive? Angelically clear. 

So it's the absence of food. I'm guessing it's dairy. Cheese, eggs, yogurt are all examples of foods I used to eat a lot.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(09-22-2017, 04:17 PM)Vitriol Wrote: When I was anorexic and barely eating at the beginning, my skin became angelically clear in a few months and I was the unhealthiest person, never took vitamins, never ate anything nutritious and would survive on candy, so at least in my anecdotal experience, sugar isn't the enemy. I noticed this in a lot of purely restrictive anorexics. Extremely clear skin. 
Yeah, I know it's not sugar. My mother lived on meat and candy and was one of the few people who could legitimately claim to look 15 years younger than she was. Though she insisted she looked her age, and I actually agree it's just 90+% of people look 10+ years older than they are.

And I mean "Meat and candy" very literally. She would often just cook up hamburger meat, chicken, pork chops, etc and eat that and a bunch of ice cream as a meal.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Quote:Polyunsaturated fatty-acids contain long chains of unstable carbon-carbon bonds which are prone to damage when they get in contact with heat, light, or oxygen (two of these being plentiful in the body). When the fatty-acids are oxidized, they become “rancid” and breakdown into harmful free radicals, which then start affecting your health. This process is called “lipid peroxidation“.

Unfortunately, plant-based diets are loaded with PUFAs, and this is likely the primary reason why most studies see drops in testosterone when switching to vegan diets.
Possible reason?

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Depressing thread for a natural vegan bodybuilder such as myself Sad

vegans on suicide watch
(04-17-2018, 05:57 AM)exgf Wrote: vegans on suicide watch

[Image: Big-Cucumber-Seed-Rare-Bonsai-Fruit-Vege...40x640.jpg]

@Labrot

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
good thread

its ogar for vegans tbh

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
Guys who don't get laid become vegan to try and attract women. Guys who don't get laid are usually bald. 

/thread
(04-17-2018, 01:43 PM)MonogomyMaxx Wrote: Guys who don't get laid become vegan to try and attract women. Guys who don't get laid are usually bald. 

/thread
Nah, these guys all grew up vegan/vegetarian. That's why it's hitting them so hard, so early. Even in puberty, they were already eating like this. All while being very physically active.