Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioVegans and baldness
So I was just hanging out with a big group of about 20 people, and nearly everyone is a vegan or at least a vegetarian. I was the oldest in the group by quite a lot. Most of the guys are 19-23. I'm not kidding, all but one of them are already NW3 minimum. And several were well on their way to NW4.

I've noticed this among vegan/vegetarian men in the past. But this was the worst example I've ever seen because there was no one over 26 except for me. 

What could possibly be causing this?

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
As much as I hate saying it, lack of nutrients

[Image: FvHIfBE.jpg]
Weird. I wonder if they're lacking something in particular that could be accelerating MPB. If this pattern is true among several large samples and not just a horrible coincidence, maybe this could change the theories on what drives MPB. Perhaps it's just me but I've also noticed vegans to age quicker. I'm sure some of them are skilled in how to get adequate nutrients, I know @Satan is really on point with that. But most vegans? Probably not.

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(09-09-2017, 04:03 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Weird. I wonder if they're lacking something in particular that could be accelerating MPB. If this pattern is true among several large samples and not just a horrible coincidence, maybe this could change the theories on what drives MPB. Perhaps it's just me but I've also noticed vegans to age quicker. I'm sure some of them are skilled in how to get adequate nutrients, I know @Satan is really on point with that. But most vegans? Probably not.

Thanks  Blush 
Gets me wet when you complement my nutrients.

(09-09-2017, 04:03 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Weird. I wonder if they're lacking something in particular that could be accelerating MPB. If this pattern is true among several large samples and not just a horrible coincidence, maybe this could change the theories on what drives MPB. Perhaps it's just me but I've also noticed vegans to age quicker. I'm sure some of them are skilled in how to get adequate nutrients, I know @Satan is really on point with that. But most vegans? Probably not.
Stopping DHT stops balding in 95+% of men. But I'm almost certain prolactin levels play a role in balding. Excess scalp sebum seems to play a role. Scalp testosterone levels plays a role in rare men(particularly those who don't respond to fin or dut).

For some men, taking fin works for about 10 years, and then their hair just starts falling out anyway. Their DHT levels are just as low. For some of those, switching to dut is enough. For others, it doesn't matter. It keeps falling out anyway. In those cases it can't really be high DHT levels. It's something else going on.

I suspect that DHT is ultimately behind almost 100% of balding - but I think some other things can cause your hair to become more sensitive to it, or react worse to it. The problem is, I don't have a good or unified enough hypothesis to propose to the broscience community.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
vegans all around look worse, not sure why people say they look healthier? look at all those vegan youtubers. After a few years on it they age like 10 years.

[Image: zN9hjYt.png]
(09-10-2017, 01:30 AM)looksmatter Wrote: vegans all around look worse, not sure why people say they look healthier? look at all those vegan youtubers. After a few years on it they age like 10 years.
They stay thinner. That's the main reason.

But yes, it's terrible for skin and hair aging.

that makes no sense to me.. really weird and i wonder whats causing this as well

i was thinking that us non vegans should be balding quicker anyway because
vegan = usually low fat diet
low fat = suppressed t production
suppressed t = suppressed dht
suppressed dht = slower balding process

a real mindfuck

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
Cope 

It's all genetics

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
every male vegan is anorexic or on there way there
(09-10-2017, 07:29 AM)ethnicsuperpill Wrote: that makes no sense to me.. really weird and i wonder whats causing this as well

i was thinking that us non vegans should be balding quicker anyway because
vegan = usually low fat diet
low fat = suppressed t production
suppressed t = suppressed dht
suppressed dht = slower balding process

a real mindfuck
Yeah, that exact argument was the first thing that highlighted it to me. A vegan dude with an NW 4.5 comb over was talking about how eating meat will make your hair fall out. And in Asian and African countries where people eat less meat, there is less hair loss. I take an eye survey around the room and see an awful lot of shiny heads...

White people are more prone to balding than any other group. But balding is far worse now than in the past. Testosterone levels are far lower. Which likely means DHT levels are lower as well. Yet, more balding. There is an unexplained factor.

It's sort of like taking sleeping pills. You could take 10 of them with water and be fine. But take 10 with a liter of vodka and you may not be waking up. DHT is the sleeping pills, but I'm almost sure there's some vodka in the mix, but have no idea what the vodka is. It's a mystery to me.

What is never discussed is the role vitamin d, iodine, and exercise play a role in thwarting it.

Eat canned sardines and raw spinach. Semi paleo helps if you can do it. I think fruit is overrated and grains are sketch, but necessary in 2017 lifestyle. 

I dont care about going bald anymore. Im still nw1 at 37, but i stopped caring.
cuck genes cause people to go vegan
(09-21-2017, 04:32 PM)Oodar Wrote: What is never discussed is the role vitamin d, iodine, and exercise play a role in thwarting it.
Iodine? Explain please.

A necessary nutrient that many lack intake of. Just eat sardines and thank me later.
Or just use iodinized table salt?
Or literally any other source of iodine, sardines are awful.

I will make an ultimate, final red pill thread on the best course of action for each diet and lifestyle. Vegans are more likely to lack zinc and iodine.

I had lab blood test done a while back and was within healthy range of everything. Not trolling. The only thing i can offer this board is the final red pill on physical health and nutrition for respective lives.

Ive taken the best info from paleo, alt med, vegan, gym nuts, and every other source and combined them. I live this life because i have no choice and have the werewithal to follow it. I have severe depression and dont take meds. I cant afford deficiencies. Ill go crazy if i do...

I want to help people in this crazy age of misinformation and overload of information. Every group misses the mark on something. My intent is to help people on the only subject i have credibility in.
all of them age prematurely its a pattern ive noticed

vegan is death

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(09-22-2017, 02:53 PM)LMS Wrote: all of them age prematurely its a pattern ive noticed

vegan is death
By and large. Worst part is, it often does positive things for the appearance of skin and hair for about 1-2 years, which tricks them into thinking it's a long term plus. Which it isn't. That positive has devolved into neutral with 3 years, and is all negative from that point forward.

I wonder what cycling veganism is like? I've never heard of someone trying it.

(09-22-2017, 02:56 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: By and large. Worst part is, it often does positive things for the appearance of skin and hair for about 1-2 years, which tricks them into thinking it's a long term plus. Which it isn't. That positive has devolved into neutral with 3 years, and is all negative from that point forward.

I wonder what cycling veganism is like? I've never heard of someone trying it.
Cycling vegansim and beta-carotene might be new skinmaxing technique holy shit

[Image: tenor.gif]