Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: JeffbrahFin
(06-11-2018, 05:43 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Yeah, the nocebo effect is powerful.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264352/

I'm not a mental case, so I had zero sides. Most mentally calm people don't. But the ones worried about sides almost always have them. And the ones worried about permanent sides often have them as well.

Is it true that they give the placebo guys sugar pills?

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]