Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: JeffbrahFin/dut
(05-22-2018, 02:06 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Fin/Dut only helps with testosterone. There are lots of "steroids" and they won't help with any of the other steroids. Other hair safe steroids are Anavar, TBol and Deca(don't use fin/dut with this, it will make hair loss worse). Pretty much everything else causes hair loss in a lot of guys.

I'm not actually joking about using finasteride or using steroids. I've been on fin for 3 1/2 years. I've been using Dut only on a test-only cycle. I wasn't even needed though, since I ended up using 60% strength gear. I was just on the high side of natural test levels.
I'd suggest if you do use testosterone, get bloodwork within 3 weeks checking your uncapped total test levels. I waited until week 7, which was way too long. I'd wasted over half of my planned cycle length(and close to all of it, if you plan a shorter one).
My source had a stellar track record for 3 years. I happened to buy his final batch, which was complete crap. Not just for me, but everyone. You really can't trust any UGL. I got unlucky, but it's probably not as rare as it seems to me, because almost every current or former AAS user has stories like this. Trust no one and always verify with bloodwork.

Any side effects on fin/dut and what happens if you stop does it all go poof? Lol and did you gon fin first then dut or does it matter .what kind of blood work and can I get it from a doctor? Damn I guess natural it is for awhile. Also did you keep your gains from the cycle afterwards? And do you cycle or blast and cruise?
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.