Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: JeffbrahFin
So I went to my gd and dermatologist and they said no to me. So I can’t get fin till I’m fucking bald wtf. I’ve been receding slightly. My question is where can I buy finestardie online without a prescribition and is itt actually fine#taride and if not should I keep trying with other dr? Srsly wtf
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.