Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: JeffbrahFin
So I went to my gd and dermatologist and they said no to me. So I can’t get fin till I’m fucking bald wtf. I’ve been receding slightly. My question is where can I buy finestardie online without a prescribition and is itt actually fine#taride and if not should I keep trying with other dr? Srsly wtf
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.