Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolDoes my signature prove flat earth?
[Image: tumblr_p1nb2yqihS1wr10e2o1_1280.jpg]

Completely flat

Glasses

Glasses

@marken12
@amincel
@I_hate_vitriol

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-03-2018, 11:48 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Completely flat

[Image: t017ea74ba242e8537c.jpg]

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Nonsense

You can see the curve

You can also see the blur from her moving at thousands of miles per hour around the spinning globe (I mean you could, had you not clearly photoshopped it out smh)

We are on a massive spinning rock in the middle of space that has circled a giant flaming ball of hydrogen for billions of years in the perfect spot to support life, without ever getting knocked out of orbit

Obviously smh

Globe theory is legit, stop coping you foot-obsessed tinfoil hat freak

-PNC, NASA Chairman

Lebensmüde
Thread full of cope as usual.

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Ignore this crazed individual folks. Just another snowden-wannabe whistleblower trying to recruit more crazies to his cause. We have nothing to hide, NASA is very public with our operations and we seek only to enlighten the people on the beauties of the cosmos. 

@Vitriol used to work for us, we caught him taking pictures of his female coworkers’ feet and fired him. When he realized he wouldn’t be receiving a severance package due to the fact that he was fired for harassment and had only been working there for six days, he went berserk. Just ignore him.

PNC, NASA Chairman

Lebensmüde

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

flat as flat can be