Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: laflameDoes everyone here still play games, or has adult life started?
[Image: Characters.jpg]
I keep buying steam games. I haven't played them yet.

Does that count?

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-11-2018, 12:11 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I keep buying steam games. I haven't played them yet.

Does that count?

Of course it does.
Never play them tbh. Last thing I played was cs;go a few years ago

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
I play games more than I should tbh

nothing wrong with casual gaming into your 20s

prob gets weird in your 30s but newer generations are playing more and more games so maybe not
play them with my friends to ntmax

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
I still play from time to time but as I get older I find myself developing a sort of attention deficit when it comes to video games.

for example, any kind of story-fag game, I find it hard to get invested in the world or characters, which bores me. If the supporting gameplay isnt sufficiently entertaining ill refund that shit without batting an eye, i dont care if some morons rated it 10/10 GOTY.

And I grow increasingly frustrated with how many games seem to be catering towards NEETs. Shit like that dayz game and similar things in that genre, where the game almost punishes you for not being able to do marathon nerd sessions where you spend 8 hours looking for a fucking apple, fuck off. Its telling that "role playing" (aka pretending something is happening when nothing is happening) is a popular meta gameplay in this fucking genre.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
I play Mario Kart Wii with my girl at least once a week

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
(06-11-2018, 09:18 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: the game almost punishes you for not being able to do marathon nerd sessions where you spend 8 hours looking for a fucking apple

Nic2

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(06-11-2018, 09:18 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: I still play from time to time but as I get older I find myself developing a sort of attention deficit when it comes to video games.

for example, any kind of story-fag game, I find it hard to get invested in the world or characters, which bores me. If the supporting gameplay isnt sufficiently entertaining ill refund that shit without batting an eye, i dont care if some morons rated it 10/10 GOTY.

And I grow increasingly frustrated with how many games seem to be catering towards NEETs. Shit like that dayz game and similar things in that genre, where the game almost punishes you for not being able to do marathon nerd sessions where you spend 8 hours looking for a fucking apple, fuck off. Its telling that "role playing" (aka pretending something is happening when nothing is happening) is a popular meta gameplay in this fucking genre.

sane

Right before quitting gaming in general I was into mmos (very incel trait btw), I'd avoid the themepark bullshit like wow, guild wars, etc where the main purpose was to grind (lol imagine spending 50 hours in a video game to unlock that lvl 100 virgin pixel sword) and play just sandbox mmos where I could do whatever the fuck I wanted. 

The only way I could play an mmo is if the gameplay were skill-based and players dropped all of their loot on death, that way instead of grinding myself I'd just kill players that grinded for hours and hours for their imaginary gear.

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
(06-11-2018, 09:26 AM)BombsAway Wrote: I play Mario Kart Wii with my girl at least once a week
I finally played this with a steering wheel recently. Very fun. 
Mario Kart 64 levels of fun  Big Grin

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Stopped at 13/14 and haven't played since to focus on respectively more important things in life.
(06-11-2018, 02:19 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I finally played this with a steering wheel recently. Very fun. 
Mario Kart 64 levels of fun  Big Grin
The steering wheel makes the game. Mario Kart was always fun but I could never go back to a regular control after the wheel.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
I like playing music games from time to time at my local arcade, I've always been quite good at (and fond of) music games

About a couple of years ago I was a diamond ranked LoL nerd

I've grown out of MMORPGs (wasted my teens on shit-tier free to play / pay to win MMOs) and the good games on console with captivating stories etc. such as FF/DQ/KH etc. several years ago. MMORPGs because I came to the realisation of how ridiculous it was that I was spending so much time on something I didn't even enjoy (all the grinding wtf) in order to get things that literally nobody cares about in the real world. As for the actual good games with nice stories idk why I don't play them anymore tbh

I might play monster Hunter world when it comes out on PC, it's very skill oriented