Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: flawlessDo you wear dark or light colors?
Fashion and how you dress is probably the most slept over aspect of the PSlsphere, however it's just as important as personality and it isn't a cope. Although you can look like an autist, when you miss the social cues and dress too formally or too casually for the occasion. I think the best advice I've ever heard was to look around you and watch how people dress, emulate that but with better fit and smarter color selection, this way you won't look autistic and you will look better than the avg. 

I personally like to wear dark jeans (dark indigo, dark gray) with dark color tops, in the summer when I'm tan, I opt for light tops, so that can complement my tan. Most of the times I wear navy blue sweaters and zip up hoodies.

[Image: 468205a127d78b9714.jpg]
[Image: bomber-jacket-crew-neck-sweater-jeans-or...-26370.jpg]
[Image: 32ec8819d3554575dae5a499a4a0504f.jpg]
[Image: white-crew-neck-t-shirt-navy-jeans-black...al-814.jpg]
[Image: 59a7c417371b636cfa2d93767c36c7de.jpg]

How do you guys dress?
Fitted tshirt and jeans, with north face down jacket and timbs in the winter, denim jacket and sneaks in the fall/spring, and no jacket/sneaks in the summer. Anything more complex is cope.

Colors? Contrast, thats really it. White and black >> everything else imo, but colors are fine if understated.

Lebensmüde
depends on the season/mood tbh
Darker jeans/trousers and lighter colour for the top half (like in the last two pictures) 

Strategical optical illusion maxing 

Lighter colours make you appear broader and darker colours make you appear slimmer 

My frame sucks, got to pay attention to every detail when you've got bad genes

Clavicles too damn short