Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: ChangeDid Lower Jaw Surgery – Look Worse than Before?
Hi there!

I had Lower Jaw Surgery 10 days ago, they put the lower Jaw forward. 

Unfortunately I don’t look any more attractive I think. Perhaps it's just new. 

They did: BSSO lower jaw osteotomy (they also wrote: ‘2xVac, Vicry + Monocryl, intraop iv.’)
Before Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/RIODq
After Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ZlKx3

How this came about: 
- This thing was combined with my Braces for teeth.
Basically ‘Ok, Braces alone will not cut it, we need to go forward more, so we’ll do an operation in the middle’. 
Therefore I went to the hospital who makes thousands of these operations per year. And let them do my braces and my operation. 
- I thought of this as a health issue. And I thought ideal health = ideal attractiveness. 
[i]I thought my issue of bad looks is just the jaw is too far backward
[/i]
 -> just put it forward, bam bam, problem solved, more beautiful. 

But of course there is a whole range of things that are ‘not ideally attractive’ i guess, that's why just putting my lower jaw forward did not change much?:
Whole Jaw ‘should’ be more rectanglish, making a good jaw line. The part of the jaw next to the ears should be probably lower. Maxilla  and zygoma should be more upwards and forwards, making the cheek bones show. (?)

I watched Mike Mew a lot, his videos seem to make soo much sense, that through mouth breathing, wrong tongue posture and soft modern food the mandible and maxilla drop down (starting as a child) and make unattractive modern faces, while all the supermodels have up and forward maxilla (cheek bones visible), hollow cheeks, rectangle forward growing Jaw so all the teeth (also wisdom teeth) have room). (i watched https://youtu.be/NvoX_wEtwDk?t=261)

Now I am wondering: 
- Should I have gone to a plastic surgery doctor instead? 
To make an actual plan that would be fitted to my goal of looking better. 
They would have made a jaw operation that perhaps not just moves the jaw forward but also something additional? 
I am not aware yet of the possibilities. 
Perhaps something with my upper jaw too. 

- Now I am fearing, I did it all wrong, I ‘wasted’ one surgery, meaning I did the Jaw surgery wrong, now perhaps I will need to do another jaw surgery, but this is bullshit, you don’t just operate a jaw twice for fun. You do it once, right. Argh. 

Thanks a lot for Thoughts / Input / Comments
I am a bit lost and would appreciate to hear opinions

ps 
I extra-don’t like my smile now. I think I never got a good smile, but now I am just wondering: Which bones or soft tissues are ‘wrong’ and make my smile bad? 
Somehow my lips become ultra-thin with smiling, this shouldn’t be. Perhaps I have smaller lips in general and bigger lips would be more attractive. 

Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 

300 mg/w testosterone E
1 mg/w anastrozole
35 mg/w finasteride

I'll give the names of every face I use here, info needs to be easy to access

I only have one objective: to find what makes someone attractive. I want to share what I have learned with others and maybe learn something in the process. Good luck Looksmaxing

DATABASE OF FACIAL MEASUREMENTS (Men)

MEASURING YOUR FACE FROM A PICTURE (What to do and how it works)

MEASURING CHART W/ INACCURACY TABLE

Almond Eye Surgery (Make your eyes DEEP SET)

Various Jaw Implant Results (Chin and Jawline Augmentation)

This Guy's Cheek Implant Results

PSL Myths
-FWHR and every other RATIO  -"skull size" (conflating the face with the cranium)
-browridges being important    -antefaces and "muh maxilla"
-eye hooding being important  -canthal tilts and long canthi making a difference (unknown tbh)
-"harmony" and "aesthetics"    -legitimate mass. hypertrophy being attractive (just get implants ffs tmj is no joke)

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death