Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: GokuBlackDepressing video for women high T men enter

@idonotexist

@clueless.nameless 

stay away

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
Can she fucking smile once

Maybe that's the reason I'm not a big fan of her, poker face on 90% of her photos
ever since I've noticed she looks like a fish-faced tranny i can't get off to any of her face pics anymore.

I blame @Vitriol

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(04-16-2018, 11:52 PM)forever_incel Wrote: ever since I've noticed she looks like a fish-faced tranny i can't get off to any of her face pics anymore.

I blame @Vitriol

low t

(04-18-2018, 07:09 AM)PizzaLad Wrote: low t

true tbh im a recessed subhuman

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]