Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: forever_incelIt’s HOEchella season boyos
Time to scroll through IG and play “guess how many dicks for drugs that hoe took”

@Vitriol
@Pencil_Neck_Chad
@TheGreatCornholio
@mysterymeatpua

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
God I hate coachella. Went to panera with a few stacies yesterday, and one’s writing an essay for her comp class about how music brings people together
She mentions coachella/lollapalooza and all the girls can talk about for the next 30 minutes is how amazing music festivals are and all the stupid shit they did to get fucked up
Its amazing how quickly a group of girls can go from smart to retarded just at the mention of anything party-related

As much as it bothers me though I’d love to go, it’s hoe central

At least I’m going to electric forest this summer Smile should be some good hyper NT fun

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-13-2018, 02:53 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: writing an essay for her comp class about how music brings people together
@forever_incel

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]
(04-13-2018, 02:53 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: God I hate coachella. Went to panera with a few stacies yesterday, and one’s writing an essay for her comp class about how music brings people together
She mentions coachella/lollapalooza and all the girls can talk about for the next 30 minutes is how amazing music festivals are and all the stupid shit they did to get fucked up
Its amazing how quickly a group of girls can go from smart to retarded just at the mention of anything party-related

As much as it bothers me though I’d love to go, it’s hoe central

At least I’m going to electric forest this summer Smile should be some good hyper NT fun

If you picked up that damn guitar maybe we could be in boachella 2022 at the latest
Explain it please for non UScels

nobody cares about me
(04-14-2018, 08:15 PM)flawless Wrote: Explain it please for non UScels

It’s a huge music festival across different genres out in Cali from indie acts to huge headliners like The Weeknd last night 

It’s culture that rich psl 6+ White girls flood the place
(04-14-2018, 08:07 PM)OVOChad Wrote: If you picked up that damn guitar maybe we could be in boachella 2022 at the latest

Dont worry boyo 2 weeks til finals are over and I can begin musicmaxxing

Narcy 5 and proud
[Image: 81x250xavatar_510.jpeg,qdateline=1519772...b8RRo.webp]

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(04-14-2018, 09:20 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: 2 weeks til finals are over
 Your final cumming on stacy ?

[Image: ANADIOTIS-NIKOS--780x443.png]