Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: PizzaLadCryptocel/moneymaxxing thread
Post about moneymaxxing or cryptocurrency ITT

smh you geeks don't wanna make big money fast af
time to go to bitcoin basement and /biz/

In this subforum, you can only reply to yourself. It's supposed to be for people to have their own accountability/ranting/etc threads.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(02-09-2018, 01:02 AM)Vitriol Wrote: In this subforum, you can only reply to yourself. It's supposed to be for people to have their own accountability/ranting/etc threads.

lol at my IQ etc

let's revitalize this 

@Gwyn
what are you investing in

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-17-2018, 03:32 PM)Vitriol Wrote: let's revitalize this 

@Gwyn
what are you investing in
ChainLink

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

(03-17-2018, 03:39 PM)Gwyn Wrote: ChainLink

1:40

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]