Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolToday is the last day of Summer
that means it will still be hot for another 2 months

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Holy fuck it's already march 15

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-14-2018, 03:31 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Holy fuck it's already march 15

timezonecel
Weight: 115kg 

(03-14-2018, 05:35 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Weight: 115kg 

[Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp]
[Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp][Image: xstar.png.pagespeed.ic.9hIGbwHxVr.webp]
Threads: 2,209
Height: 6'2 
Weight: 175 
Sex: Male 
Relationship Status: Engaged 
Sexuality: Straight 
Political Views: Very right wing 
Hair Loss Routine: 0.5mg dutasteride 
Warning Level: 0%