Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: JeffbrahCreatine worth it?
I’ve been vegan for 2 years and have been since I started lifting but all my meat eating friends tell me to take creatine but is it worth it? Will I notice dramatic gains from it? They act as if I’m going to get bigger and leaner and vascular with it.. Tfw I’m stronger and more functional than them yet they’d tell me I’m deficient in creatine. I’m afraid of bloating(water retention)
And acne/hair loss I noticed my friends have acne and slight thinning and they have been taking creatine for years and take 10 grams daily idk if it’s the creatine tho they also are kinda bulk pudgy looking yet they think their musclular lol. Pretty sure it’s the red meat and dairy product that are causing their problems fucking meat heads when will they learn.... why does everything have to be so complicated. Might just ascend with zyzz brah and say Fuck it this summer and fully try and bang some sloots
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

[Image: source.gif]

(05-26-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,,