Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: incellord1Can someone rate me private please?
hey guys been reading here since half a year but still don’t know what exactly I can fix

I don’t even know if it’s worth it to try looksmax or maybe it’s over for me. I think I look a little bit weird.
Can I pn some experience user that can maybe rate me and give me advices what I can do?

It would be really helpful!
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.