Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioCostco Whole Rotisserie Chicken Protein Grams
I couldn't find the answer online, so here's my work:

These weigh about 4.5lbs on average. 
The meat is about 60% of the chicken weight. 
72oz * .6 = 43 oz meat.
1 oz of chicken meat(50% white 50% dark) is about 50 kcals and 8 grams of protein.

43 * 50 = 2150 Calories
8 * 43 = 344 g protein.

So an entire costco chicken without skin is
2150 Calories
350g protein

With skin(about 600 kcals)
2750 Calories
350g protein

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
who cares about counting micros, macros, calories etc

just eat everything you can and bloatmaxx

I love Costco chickens so much. 
They have more meat on them than I do.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
Fuark thats some thicc chicken
How much do they cost?

Narcy 5 and proud
costco is GOAT tbh. no costcos (that i know of) in the city unfortunately   Sad

have to shell out for overpriced groceries.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(03-06-2018, 02:19 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: Fuark thats some thicc chicken
How much do they cost?
$5
And they seriously weigh 5lbs, with over half being meat.

Costco has to lose money on these. They are literally the entire reason I keep my Costco membership and the only thing that gets me there(and the 36 packs of hard boiled shelled eggs for $9, because I'm lazy)... still only $0.50 for 2 eggs, which is pretty cheap honestly.

I buy 3 chickens at a time, rip the meat off and stuff it in tupperwear.

(03-06-2018, 02:23 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: $5

Costco has to lose money on these. They are literally the entire reason I keep my Costco membership and the only thing that gets me there(and the 36 packs of hard boiled shelled eggs for $9, because I'm lazy)... still only $0.50 for 2 eggs, which is pretty cheap honestly.

US prices on everything will always amaze me
steroids, food, the median house price, everything, it's like 1980 prices for australia

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
(03-06-2018, 02:25 AM)Vitriol Wrote: US prices on everything will always amaze me
steroids, food, the median house price, everything, it's like 1980 prices for australia

did you convert? I can understand food gas etc since AUS is an island. but no way housing prices surpass prices in the nyc metro and west coast..

that's simply not sustainable given incomes in AUS aren't particularly high, compared to the US (even if there are plenty of foreign investors)

(03-06-2018, 02:23 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: $5

I buy 3 chickens at a time, rip the meat off and stuff it in tupperwear.

So its a dollar per pound of chikkin

Holy shit I been sleeping on this for too long, my mama got a costco membership I can borrow

Thanks for the gains vro

Narcy 5 and proud
(03-06-2018, 02:28 AM)forever_incel Wrote: did you convert? I can understand food gas etc since AUS is an island. but no way housing prices surpass prices in the nyc metro and west coast..

that's simply not sustainable given incomes in AUS aren't particularly high, compared to the US (even if there are plenty of foreign investors)

Yep I always convert. They make articles here and tell us to go to your country Im not joking.

https://www.domain.com.au/news/what-sydn...31-gu28hx/
or first home buyers and investors locked out of the property market the grass may be looking much greener in the United States.  
Prices in Australian cities are as high as they’ve ever been with Sydney’s median house price hitting $1,123,991, according to Domain Group data. 
Even the median price in New York City is much cheaper than Sydney’s at $US626,600 which in Australian dollars is $829,179.
[img=745x0]https://static.domain.com.au/domainblog/uploads/2017/04/04214811/2_gu19ps.jpg[/img]Fancy buying a property in the US? Here’s how far your money will go. Photo: Tony Shi
More generally, the national median home price is $US193,800 ($252,133).
Now we have the data on where most Australians are searching in the US from US listings site Zillow, revealing the home of Hollywood, Los Angeles, as the most popular city among Aussies.  
For those considering applying for a green card, here’s what the Sydney median (equal to $US849,385) gets you in Los Angeles and nine other major US cities too. 
Los Angeles
[img=550x0]http://www.smh.com.au/cqstatic/gu29yy/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-31%20at%2012.21.44%20pm.png[/img]
Thanks to all the pop culture made there Australians are attracted to LA. Photo:
Zillow 

LA is Australia’s favourite city for househunting, according to Zillow. And it makes sense – we don’t want to leave behind beaches, traffic and warm weather.

Street view of Park Avenue. Photo: Google Maps Street View 

Unsurprisingly Australians love the Big Apple nearly as much as they love LA. What may be surprising is that NYC’s median home price is cheaper than Sydney’s, and at $US626,600 ($815,395) it’s only $US26,000 ($33,834) more than Melbourne’s. 

Nobody buys here anymore boyo, people just rent. For the average guy, unless he goes to the ruins, he can't work his entire life and own a home. it's just not mathematically feasible.

If you guys knew the prices we pay for everyday shit here you'd go WTF.
Most people don't smoke but anyway, $35 for a pack of malboros lmao, $30 from a tobacconist.
That guy talking about $20 sandwiches in the city being rampant wasn't lying btw. That's how the prices are in some areas. $10 for gelatto, etc.

You wonder why I don't really care about throwing money around, I get dicked all the time here.

<3

(03-06-2018, 02:35 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Yep I always convert. They make articles here and tell us to go to your country Im not joking.

https://www.domain.com.au/news/what-sydn...31-gu28hx/
or first home buyers and investors locked out of the property market the grass may be looking much greener in the United States.  
Prices in Australian cities are as high as they’ve ever been with Sydney’s median house price hitting $1,123,991, according to Domain Group data. 
Even the median price in New York City is much cheaper than Sydney’s at $US626,600 which in Australian dollars is $829,179.
[img=745x0]https://static.domain.com.au/domainblog/uploads/2017/04/04214811/2_gu19ps.jpg[/img]Fancy buying a property in the US? Here’s how far your money will go. Photo: Tony Shi
More generally, the national median home price is $US193,800 ($252,133).
Now we have the data on where most Australians are searching in the US from US listings site Zillow, revealing the home of Hollywood, Los Angeles, as the most popular city among Aussies.  
For those considering applying for a green card, here’s what the Sydney median (equal to $US849,385) gets you in Los Angeles and nine other major US cities too. 
Los Angeles
[img=550x0]http://www.smh.com.au/cqstatic/gu29yy/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-31%20at%2012.21.44%20pm.png[/img]
Thanks to all the pop culture made there Australians are attracted to LA. Photo:
Zillow 

LA is Australia’s favourite city for househunting, according to Zillow. And it makes sense – we don’t want to leave behind beaches, traffic and warm weather.

Street view of Park Avenue. Photo: Google Maps Street View 

Unsurprisingly Australians love the Big Apple nearly as much as they love LA. What may be surprising is that NYC’s median home price is cheaper than Sydney’s, and at $US626,600 ($815,395) it’s only $US26,000 ($33,834) more than Melbourne’s. 

Nobody buys here anymore boyo, people just rent. For the average guy, unless he goes to the ruins, he can't work his entire life and own a home. it's just not mathematically feasible.

If you guys knew the prices we pay for everyday shit here you'd go WTF.
Most people don't smoke but anyway, $35 for a pack of malboros lmao, $30 from a tobacconist.
That guy talking about $20 sandwiches in the city being rampant wasn't lying btw. That's how the prices are in some areas. $10 for gelatto, etc.

You wonder why I don't really care about throwing money around, I get dicked all the time here.

brutal tbh. sounds awful. that's basically what california is like but at least the incomes are high, so income:rent or income:housing ratio isn't as bad...

actually socal incomes aren't all that high so it might be comparable. norcal has high incomes tho.

(03-06-2018, 02:49 AM)forever_incel Wrote: brutal tbh. sounds awful. that's basically what california is like but at least the incomes are high, so income:rent or income:housing ratio isn't as bad...

actually socal incomes aren't all that high so it might be comparable. norcal has high incomes tho.

I sold a car a few weeks ago. I'm walking with a literal bag of cash and it was quite a walk, like 5 or so kilometers, so I just flagged down a cab. For 5ks he took $70 from me I'm not joking. 3 years ago a similar trip took $50 from me, which is still a lot for 2-3 miles. Wtf even. I didn't even care, just gave him the $$ and left.

Also lots of people here use that meme that AU has much higher incomes. After conversion, it's not much more at all, and everything here is horrifically expensive.

<3

(03-06-2018, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I sold a car a few weeks ago. I'm walking with a literal bag of cash and it was quite a walk, like 5 or so kilometers, so I just flagged down a cab. For 5ks he took $70 from me I'm not joking. 3 years ago a similar trip took $50 from me, which is still a lot for 2-3 miles. Wtf even. I didn't even care, just gave him the $$ and left.

Also lots of people here use that meme that AU has much higher incomes. After conversion, it's not much more at all, and everything here is horrifically expensive.

you guys actually have notably lower incomes after conversion lol. seems like an overall bad situation. fuark i would hate that ngl.

the weird part is you guys are a pretty young nation so it's not like you have old money or as much generational wealth as the US/UK floating around either.

(03-06-2018, 03:01 AM)forever_incel Wrote: you guys actually have notably lower incomes after conversion lol. seems like an overall bad situation. fuark i would hate that ngl.

the weird part is you guys are a pretty young nation so it's not like you have old money or as much generational wealth as the US/UK floating around either.

Yeah it's bad lol
Not to mention no conventional winters, 6 month summer etc
If you're rich and you love the sun and the scorching heat you'll love it here. This is about 1% of young people (the rich part).

This is how it goes. Those who were buying in 1980 had it OK, things were still in reach. As immigration was increasing profoundly at this time, by 2000, a 40k apartment was now $300k. In 2005 the average person couldn't afford to buy a home anymore without significant help from his parents. In 2018 even with that help it's near impossible and he has to be very frugal to afford repayments. So ppl 

- don't buy, just rent
- move back to their home countries
- find a cheap retirement place somewhere in another state (still a few of them) and live a retirement lifestyle at 30 yrs old because they have two options;
- work for 40 years and still not own a property
- go on welfare, live on a cheap, beach area on the queensland coast or near newcastle 

For many the choice is obvious. Of course if they have kids they have to remain in the rat race because you just can't throw your kids who want to learn and live in the middle of nowhere and tell them that this is their life, plus welfare wont support them. 

While Australia has a lot of land, 80% of us live within 30 miles of the coast. Nobody lives on the far insides, save for aboriginal tribes. There's just no life there, it's just hunting and living a really old lifestyle with drugs and alcohol thrown in. As a result most of the land is unusable. I guess in the future they will build dams and water systems there because our cities are getting overcrowded. But really who wants to live somewhere where it's 100+ in the summer consistently. It would be like arizona but with humidity.

<3

(03-06-2018, 03:18 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Yeah it's bad lol
Not to mention no conventional winters, 6 month summer etc
If you're rich and you love the sun and the scorching heat you'll love it here. This is about 1% of young people (the rich part).

This is how it goes. Those who were buying in 1980 had it OK, things were still in reach. As immigration was increasing profoundly at this time, by 2000, a 40k apartment was now $300k. In 2005 the average person couldn't afford to buy a home anymore without significant help from his parents. In 2018 even with that help it's near impossible and he has to be very frugal to afford repayments. So ppl 

- don't buy, just rent
- move back to their home countries
- find a cheap retirement place somewhere in another state (still a few of them) and live a retirement lifestyle at 30 yrs old because they have two options;
- work for 40 years and still not own a property
- go on welfare, live on a cheap, beach area on the queensland coast or near newcastle 

For many the choice is obvious. Of course if they have kids they have to remain in the rat race because you just can't throw your kids who want to learn and live in the middle of nowhere and tell them that this is their life, plus welfare wont support them. 

While Australia has a lot of land, 80% of us live within 30 miles of the coast. Nobody lives on the far insides, save for aboriginal tribes. There's just no life there, it's just hunting and living a really old lifestyle with drugs and alcohol thrown in. As a result most of the land is unusable. I guess in the future they will build dams and water systems there because our cities are getting overcrowded. But really who wants to live somewhere where it's 100+ in the summer consistently. It would be like arizona but with humidity.

yeah jacked up prices (partly) due to the lack of usable land/resources would make sense.

yeah def not my cup of tea. australia, based on pics, looks mostly very cookie cutter development-y as well. that was one of my least favorite aspects  of socal. I like character and some variety in housing stock.  somewhat of a puritan when it comes to curb appeal. I like neighborhoods with reltive consistency in size and general curb appeal (w/ architecturally variety) on of course well manicured properties.

I'm super against tear downs of older homes for new, shiny out of place McMansions on small lots (which is becoming a bit too common in parts of my hometown). Id much rather people renovate and expand the older home w/ strict zoning regulations on house dimensions given the plot dimensions.

(03-06-2018, 02:21 AM)forever_incel Wrote: costco is GOAT tbh. no costcos (that i know of) in the city unfortunately   Sad

have to shell out for overpriced groceries.

easy dox

[Image: tenor.gif]
They're now selling a 3 pack of 16oz Buffalo Wild Wings sauce for $8. 

I ate an entire chicken today, lol

The parm garlic is great. Exactly the same as the restaurant version, much to my surprise.

One of my favorite threads

@TheGreatCornholio thanks for turning me on to these things srs best way to make gains as poorcel

Narcy 5 and proud